Only Great Minds can read this !

skylady

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

I dont believe that only 55 out of 100 people can read this... maybe theses 46 people must have been illiterate... of you take all readers to be capable of reading fast.. I think all the poeple can read this with out sweat.

pjbabia, please be aware that not all of the people in the world have been given the right to better education. i don't think they put that 55 out of 100 if they have never conducted a valid research or surveys. B) so just be thankful of your parents that you became genius now lol. B) (well you don't have to be a genius to be able to read it guys okay).

as i said if all these 100 subjects for the tests are literate, that means those who can read at least as fast as a college student, then there is no reason they can read that. But if you include a grade 2 student to read that of course they will have a hard time reading that..

• 3 weeks later...

See, alice? majority of the average-reader will have no problem reading that...so i think that 55 out of 100 depends on to whom these texts are being read.. all average reader will have no problem reading it, while kids about 5-8 years old will have dufficulty about reading it.

when you say majority i think you should be siting it as 80-90% out of 100 right?

Archived