TopGoldForum.com

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Interested in more traffic and leads? Check our advertising offer
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
skylady

SurfingLegacy - surfinglegacy.com

34 posts in this topic

SurfingLegacytemplate_12.jpg

SLunderheadertemplate_16.jpg

SurfingLegacy is a Premier Paid-to-Surf Program and venue for earning and advertising alike. SurfingLegacy is Free to join and we welcome everyone to take advantage of our advertising program. For the more serious advertisers we offer upgraded plans as stated in the above Highlights so that members can earn and advertise at the same time. Members can upgrade for as low as $5 and surf only 15 websites daily to start earning. It's that easy.

SurfingLegacy is dedicated to offering the best advertising and service to our valued members.

Give us a try as a free member or upgrade your account to start earning right away.

SLurltemplate_20.jpg

;)

Visual it being so...

And it shall be...

SurfingLegacytemplate_12.jpg

SLunderheadertemplate_16.jpg

SurfingLegacy is a Premier Paid-to-Surf Program and venue for earning and advertising alike. SurfingLegacy is Free to join and we welcome everyone to take advantage of our advertising program. For the more serious advertisers we offer upgraded plans as stated in the above Highlights so that members can earn and advertise at the same time. Members can upgrade for as low as $5 and surf only 15 websites daily to start earning. It's that easy.

SurfingLegacy is dedicated to offering the best advertising and service to our valued members.

Give us a try as a free member or upgrade your account to start earning right away.

SLurltemplate_20.jpg

;)

Looks nice, great plans, I'll just join.

Skylady, invited the admin here ?

A Letter has been sent to the Admin., with an invitation to our Forum

and requesting that they add our banner and linking it to their thread on the forum.

so the members know where to get info. and updates and of course visit...

:coffee:

Honest & Upfront Admin.

Always "Play Safe" folks

Visual it being so...

And it shall be...

You bet chum I have Al :thumbup:

;)

Looks nice, great plans, I'll just join.

Skylady, invited the admin here ?

Visual it being so...

And it shall be...

We are on the Forum list left side after you login...

{ that's where they're at now }

Hula sent in a list of Forums SL was posted on and Gilbert listed them...

Thank you Dear :thumbup:

Thanks to Gibert too :thumbup:

Visual it being so...

And it shall be...

Email from Gilbert...

Hello Hula I received this email and I am contacting the hosting to try to get the site back up. can you please post in the forums that Surfinglegacy is being ddos attacked and I am contacting my hosting.

Gilbert

Update...

I will make it a habit to send a weekend update just to close out the weekend and to wish every member to have a good weekend.

Pendings are done for today. We have a good list of monitors for members to vote http://www.surfinglegacy.com/rateus.php

and a list of forums located in the members area for members to post. It would be nice if members can also make it a habit to post and vote regularly.

Surfinglegacy's 1st week online has brought in a total of $7,395 in ad pack purchases and paid out $554.75 in rebates to APP Holders. I'm very excited about this and I'm positive it will get even better.

I also wanted to explain the 50/50 cashout rule. As it stands the 50/50 rule only applies to all cashout amounts $50 or more. So if you are cashing out or have a pending amount of $49 or less then you do not have to follow the 50/50 rule.

If you have a cashout or pending that is $50 or more then before requesting for a cashout or if you have a pending that is $50 or more, then you will have to upgrade first from your payment processor with the amount of 50% or more of the amount you are cashing out. EXAMPLE- you are cashing out or you have a pending of $100. Preferrably on the same day, you should upgrade with at least $50 or more before your pending of $100 will be paid to you.

The 50/50 rule is not necessarily a bad thing for members who want to upgrade with larger amounts because members can still upgrade up to $700 in the 112% plan- 7% for 16 days and cashout $49 daily without having to follow the 50/50 rule since only cashout $50 and more fall within the 50/50 cashout rule. So as you can see the way we have the 50/50 rule set up it is beneficial for everyone because small upgraders and the bigger upgraders are not restricted to following the 50/50 rule at all times. The 50/50 rule should be thought of as a safety rule instead.

Yesterday, 7/10 server time Surfinglegacy was ddos attacked and some members were not able to surf for 7/10. I will credit those members on 7/12 server time.

I want all of us to be realistic about ddos attacks. The reality is ddos attacks will happen and there's no going around that especially when a program starts to really get popular. The good news is our hosting is very good at responding and keeping me updated so that's a plus on our side. I know that sometimes the suspense affects us but a little patience will always go a long way and pay off.

What I've always done in the past is I find it more useful whenever something is wrong with my site, that I personally email a couple Surfinglegacy members who I know are very active and will post my updates to inform other members as I have done many times already. This way the news will spread from member to member.

I apoligize for the long update. This concludes my weekend update and everyone have a good weekend with your families.

God Bless,

Gilbert

Update from Amin: July 11th, 2009

"Missed earnings for members who were unable to surf due to website being down on 7/10 have been credited.

Gilbert"

:thumbup:

Visual it being so...

And it shall be...

This is Surfinglegacy's weekend update #2 dated 7/18.

Pendings are done for today. Please make it a habit to visit our list of monitors http://www.surfinglegacy.com/rateus.php. Our list of forums are located in the members area.

Our second week has gone just as smooth or even smoother than last week. Our total deposits are now $10,145 in ad pack purchases and paid out $1,483.95 in rebates to APP Holders. As ad packs begin to expire I'm anticipating the total deposits and rebate payments to increase even more.

Before I forget there is a minor dicrepancy in the server time clock and data base time that the hosting company is working on fixing but just for everyones information when upgrading make sure the server time clock is showing 3am or after. So in other words 3am server time is actually 12am in the data base so please when upgrading keep that in mind. I hope the hosting will fix it soon but for now as long as you know that 3am server time is actually 12am and if you upgrade according to that there shouldn't be a problem. If there is you can always send a ticket using the contact link.

The server time can be located in the members area underneath "YOUR ACCOUNT:"

On 7/19 which is tomorrow the first batch of 140% APP's will expire and more 140% APP's to follow each day.

An important reminder that each time you have a pending or cashout that is $50 or more please make it a point to upgrade first following the 50/50 rule- Upgrading 50% or more of the amount of your pending or cashout.

I posted this in MMG forum but I will clarify and verify it again. Each time you have a pending or cashout of $50 or more the 50/50 rule has to be followed regardless of your current active upgrades. For example- you have a $50 pending cashout but you have a $50 current active upgrade. You still have to follow the 50/50 rule to cashout your $50 pending. Your current active upgrades has nothing to do and does not apply to the 50/50 rule.

The 50/50 rule has to be followed each and everytime you are cashing out $50 or more regardless of your current active upgrades.

I think that's about it for this weekend's update.

This concludes my weekend update and everyone have a good weekend with your families.

God Bless,

Gilbert

hmmm, i got paid anyway :thumbsup: :question:

mary hall

You've got cash! surfinglegacy ([email protected]) just sent you money through AlertPay.

Payment Details

Date: July, 20 2009 10:17:37 PM

Amount Sent: $98.00 USD

Sender Name: surfinglegacy

Sender Email: [email protected]

Reference Number: 2882C-227DB-05BD9,

4326527691aeec1a0ccee69397720bf7c6b.gif

Gilbert

Paid!!!

Payment Details

Date: July, 21 2009 12:56:55 AM

Amount Sent: $7.00 USD