Do We Need A Degree To Trade Forex?

Rate this topic

• 4 weeks later...
Guest gaban

yes, I agree with forex because forex for me it is a business that has a high risk and therefore, we need to be a lot to learn and practice trading so well that will make us able to make profits in forex trading

• 2 months later...

General certificates are not essential here; traders need huge knowledge on Forex business. To be honest, knowledge is the main power house of success. I see, a number of traders are losing their money although they have long time trading experience,

but I am earning my money even though my trading experience is only one year, I used educational friendly broker TradingBanks so, I got proper direction in my demo.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest gaban

Forex trading is a common business which means it can be used by anyone regardless of title as long as it has a good trading skills to manage capital well, therefore, before the start of trading, we should have good preparation

It’s a fair thing to do, I believe if we start up with step by step then we could definitely achieve better results. We should not try to fast forward anything instead make sure everything stays simple and straight forward, it’s enough to bring rewards for us and also keeping the risk factor down to manageable levels.

• 2 months later...
On 14/7/2016 at 5:36 PM, tradesprint said:

Forex trading required practice so i think it does not require any specific degree but anyone willing to trade it should remember that it's very professional market where traders can loose if they make mistakes.

yes, very necessary in this business a lot of practice because with practice it will allow us to understand this business well. Forex is a business that has a high risk so as to become a professional trader and understand the market well then we need a lot of practice

https://www.forexmart.com/

• 3 months later...

No, you need here clear knowledge on technical and fundamental! Personally I know many successful Forex traders but they didn’t complete their graduation! On the other hand, so many educated people but they consistently losing their money! That means, you need to learn fundamental and technical for being a successful Forex trader! Interestingly, I get professional market analysis from TradingBanks broker in everyday!

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/1/2017 at 7:24 PM, Monihar Sriti said:

No, you need here clear knowledge on technical and fundamental! Personally I know many successful Forex traders but they didn’t complete their graduation! On the other hand, so many educated people but they consistently losing their money! That means, you need to learn fundamental and technical for being a successful Forex trader! Interestingly, I get professional market analysis broker in everyday!

success in forex trading business is in need with the preparation we did, especially in the analysis should be the maximum we need to do our best in the predicting dynamic market. and with that in stages in learning can be a way to do the demo account for learning in science's ability to train and how to analyze them accurately

• 2 weeks later...

Depends if you want to be a trader or analyst. Finance degrees are great for analyst, not so useful for traders. If you want to be a trader, go with computer science with a sub focus in psych and economics. During that process you'll be exposed to a lot of math, take particular interest in basic statistics, and how they do (and oftentimes don't) apply to trading. I trade binary options on lxmarkets.com because it has 24/7 customer support. It is also a regulated broker.

• 1 month later...
Guest Steve Goodwin

That’s the most interesting part of Forex trading business, here you don’t need any traditional graduation or certificate! But, it’s a knowledge based profession, so you must have Forex trading knowledge and a specific trading strategy would be better! I use strategy friendly award winning Forex broker trade-24.com broker, so I make dealing in my live trading account with my personal trading strategy with no objection or technical problem!

• 3 years later...

No, you don't need a degree to trade in Forex market. But you need to have enough knowledge to trade. Because without knowledge you can not survive in this market. We all know that it is a risky platform. So, If you want to make money from this market you need to be very educated and knowledgeable about Forex. A good and reliable broker like Forex4you can help you to make money from this risky platform.

• 2 weeks later...

No, you don't need a degree to trade on the Forex market. But you must have enough knowledge to trade. Because without knowledge you cannot survive in this market. We all know that it is a risky platform. So, if you want to make money from this market, you must be very educated and knowledgeable about Forex. A good and reliable broker like Forex4you can help you make money from this risky platform.