My Broker , My Choice

Actually, in spite of most powerful analyzing trade knowledge that’s not possible at all to make profit constancy without having a reliable support form a regulated trading broker. That’s why, in my trading career, I have decided to trade in Trade12 ECN platform from where I got 50% initial bonus with only one pip lowest trading spreads and up to leverage 1:400.

This is exactly what I believe. Since I trade with my own money, it's my choice which Forex broker I trade with. However, I have been trading for the last year and CMTrading have won my heart...they are not just customer friendly, they are also proactive and my account manager have been tremendous; I do not think I can ask for more https://ctoption.com/

I think main problem trading in Forex is choosing and finding a good and reliable broker. So every trader wants to choose a good broker. i have account with Investex broker. Investex offers 30% first deposit bonus awith no fees on deposit and you can get this bonus upto 20,000$ deposit.

Each trader has a choice of the broker to be used, should the trader can choose a broker that is more appropriate to the concepts of trading that will be used. If you choose scalping, should choose a regulated trading broker which allows scalping without any restrictions.

As a scalper, in my trading career, I have chosen MXTrade trading broker due to having proper trading environment for scalping by means of lowest trading spreads.

• 2 weeks later...
Choosing the right broker is the most difficult part of Online financial trading. When I choose TICKMILL as my idea broker, I basically got interested for their Lowest spread, fastest withdrawals and friendly customer service features. I think these 3 things should be the main aspect of choosing a right broker.

when first trading then it would be better if we can use a broker that comfortable. because the broker can affect our trading results. Brokers are very good of course can provide comfort for traders so that we are able to trade with maximal. That way we are able to achieve trading success. My broker now is Vipro Market

In my trading career, I have chosen MXTrade trading broker due to only one pip lowest trading spreads which is very supportive to make profit with certainly by using any kinds of trading strategies with scalping approach that brings profit in a short tie. So, my trading life is very much profitable.

Forex brokers who have a good level of reliability which of course will provide benefits to the trader. I now prefer to use a broker who has a good credibility which TICKMILL where I feel the benefits with low spreads. in addition, withdrawals and deposits is very easy to do with a relatively fast for all transaction processing

• 2 weeks later...

We the traders actually have to choose in regulated trading broker which guarantee their clients funds. Actually, credible trading broker always make sure security of funds, low transaction cost, easy withdrawal system without long time process, free demo account for practicing, active customer services and much more real trading facilities that are very supportive to lead a flexible trading life.

Every trader must have the choice of a broker that will be used. should pay attention to the rules applicable in the broker before opening a real account because sometimes there is not allow scalping. I am now more than happy to trade in ViproMarket which I do allow scalping with low spreads condition

Without having a reliable support from a regulated trading broker that’s not possible at all to lead a profitable trading life in spite of good trading knowledge. Actually, credible trading broker does not any kinds of trading techniques with scalping approach.

Selection broker to make trades is very important because it involves comfort in trading. As said you that regulation one of the things that became an option in choosing a broker is an important thing to be considered. I now choose TICKMILL because it has been regulated by the FSA and as long as I did the transaction go smoothly

In this market place, in spite of most powerful analyzing trade knowledge that’s not possible at all to make profit constancy without having a reliable support from a regulated trading broker which is very much dedicated to their clients by providing exclusive trading facilities with safety of funds with certainly. Actually, credible regulated trading broker does not restrict any kinds of trading techniques.

• 2 weeks later...

There are almost thousands online retail broker in Forex trading. So, it is extremely difficult to find a right from all, as most of them is found to be scam. We actually have to choose in our trading broker in a cool mind , because the broker can affect the result of our trading.

• 2 weeks later...

When looking for a broker, there are many things you have to check to find a suitable broker. According to my trading experience, first of all, I will be looking for in a broker is, if they are regulated or not. Then I will see their deposit and withdraw system how it works. now, I am using MXTrade broker which is regulated and for all time make sure security of funds at any deposit and they always ensures easy withdrawal system without long time process.

Archived