Hello Everyone,

I am Carsten, made in Germany, currently living in England.

I am going to have a job interview to day, I hope it will be successful.

On the long run I am preparing a Self-Employment as courier driver. It just took me a little bit longer to sort out the van issue.

And as it's impossible these days just to relay on one thing, I am still member in the german and swiss version of My Adverting pays.

But I am not member in Maps, as I prefer if the admins live and work in Europe and not in Singapur or any other exotic places.

I am member of the german SocialBC and the swiss AdpackPro.

I am looking for ways and ideas how to promote them a little bit. Eventhough you don't need to refer anybody, it speeds up the success a little bit. As these program shall earn me money that I can do things I actually like:

Listening to nice music and I would like to record hearbooks for Youtube, specially older books I find very interesting.
I also like history researches.

The two programs above are the only ones I joined. As I think the product is really good compared to storing things at home and I don't like if you have to see your best friends and relatives as customers as well.

I also have tried forex, but I am not active with it at the moment.

Have a lovely day,

Car.

Archived