My Broker

From my first day of trading I have been using Trade12 regulated ECN trading broker due to exclusive real facilities that are very supportive to be a profitable trade rapidly. From this trading platform, I got 50% initial bonus that I am able to use for all time devoid of any restrictions including only one pip lowest trading spreads. So, my trading life is very much profitable.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...
On 3/16/2016 at 4:11 PM, Forhad Reza said:

Very difficult to find a regulated trading broker which guarantee their clients funds with certainly including others real trading facilities.

If we want to get maximal result and secure trading environment, there is no alternative way to trade with a regulated trading broker, that’s why I always with TradingBanks which is regulated and for all time make sure security of funds at any deposits with a wide range of trading technologies.  And they don’t restrict any kinds of trading techniques with scalping and hedging.  So, my trading life is very much comfortable.    

Sometime it’s very hard for some traders when they don’t have proper support from their broker. So, it’s very crucial thing to choose the right broker which will give you full support while you are trading. I love my broker trade-24.com. They offering a good leverage, low spread, good execution and whenever I need money I can withdraw fast without any problem. This is the one and only broker who wants their clients to be successful and profitable in their trading career.

My broker MXTrade is the leading broker in forex market. They organize all their operations and services where any type of forex trader feels comfy. They created favorable environment for their clients. This broker can less your risk on your trade. You can make profits every time. They offering free signal, lowest spread, instant execution, leverage, slippages, bonus etc. You can find yourself very confident in their supportive environment.

• 2 weeks later...

My recently chosen broker is TryMarkets, this is very good platform to trade for long time.Every broker’s vision is to be the leading provider of value added services to traders worldwide in currencies, metals, and energy markets. TryMarkets is also seek to facilitate dynamic hedging strategies and provide superior risk management for market participants. Their vision is to be the best source of financial services worldwide. Wishing all trader happy trading .

Archived