Sign in to follow this  
5starsforexltd

Trading Companies In India | Best Forex Broker In India

5stars_forex.jpg

It is difficult to decide which forex broker is best for forex trading and when it comes to own country it is more difficult to find those who are offering great to the country. 5Stars forex is the leading broker in forex market which provides great services to their traders; it is also announced as one of the best in Asia. After analyzing different elements in India we have come up with the best offer for Indiai traders and with the fastest deposit and withdrawal payment systems in the country. You will find quality trading tools and technology, trading platforms for every level of traders (mobile trading, tablet trading, iPhone trading, iPad trading, web trader and so on), quality educational resources, with the lowest transaction for withdrawal (average 5 minutes) with us. We also have different promotions which will help you to increase your trading equity and can trade with higher liquidity. For more information we are available 24*5 via live chat; call me back; best responding email.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Popular Contributors

• Similar Content

• By Smoovetrade
      Hey guys, pleasure joining you guys. You can call me Smith, am into whatever can profit me in the market especially forex. Am open to new ideas guys, so feel free to advise me on whatever you see fit.
    • By Rafiul
      Technical parameters| (14th – 18th January) 2019

Possible entry point with critical support and resistance level. But when you trade at this level make sure that you are using price action confirmation signal. We have prepared these key support and resistance level based on the Fibonacci retracement levels, 100&200 SMA, key swings point and chart patterns formed in the higher time frame. Focus on AUDUSD technical analysis

EURUSD
      Look for selling opportunity near the critical resistance
      First critical Resistance: Click here
      Second critical Resistance: 1.18071
      First critical Support: Click here
      Second Critical Support:  1.09100
      Overall Sentiment: Bearish

For GBPUSD, AUDUSD, USDCAD and USDJPY  analysis

visit www.forextradingforyou.com
       All the technical parameters are applicable from 14th January to 18th January 2019. The overall sentiment indicates the prevailing trend of the market. We highly recommend you to trade in favor of the market sentiment (overall sentiment) to reduce the risk of exposure in trading. Trade the critical support and resistance level with price action confirmation signal. If you want to get the technical chart analysis along with logical explanations, feel free to contact us.
      We provide high-quality Forex trading signals, trading consultancy, and price action trading course. Please feel free to contact us for any query. A simple 5-minute conversation with our expert will change your trading career.
      We publish regular technical analysis on all the major pairs every Monday. Please visit our site www.forextradingforyou.com to get details about our technical analysis.

Source: www.forextradingforyou.com
    • By Salman1
      There are a lot of systems that work..in the beginning. the problem is the technology has gotten to the point where computers can run a billion scans a second and would pick up on a winning system. and if you could find a winning system you could build a system that specifically takes money from the people using the winning system in the processes making it a losing system. 
      now if you had a trading robot and keep it quiet and didn't trade in such huge size that you could keep it on the downlow, i suppose it could make you money for years before someone programmed the system to front run your system. 

with the recent popularity of systems there are tons of free ones that you can modify one little parameter here or there, so in essence everyone would be using different systems. this does hold some intrigue to me. 

there are trading robots that can make big cash in the futures markets, so there is some hope for a forex bot. but forex is an unregulated scammers paradise. if it were me, i'd go old school and tweak the old richard dennis and bill eckhardt turtle trader system (10 period breakout system) and i'd try and avoid forex if you could. 

but for doubters, once a month in Barrons, in the back they give results from the largest 300 hedges funds right after that list they give result for the largest 200 managed futures funds. about a quarter of these (managed futures) are traded purely on a trading system, no human input needed.

Note:- Make money from trading online! No expertise needed and no experience needed! 100% automated live forex trading. This is the Expert Advisor. Best forex robot review site:BestEARobots.com
  • Topics