Advertise your business on Top Gold Forum today for as low as $100 per month. Contact us.
  • Announcements

• Dennis#MD

New contests on TopGoldForum   10/11/2017

Brand new contest in TGF Cash Folder, with cash prizes for our members: My favorite movie contest. Good luck
Sign in to follow this  
Behind#Blue#Eyes

[GET] Ultimate Trading Systems V 2.0

Who Else Wants The First Practical, Step-By-Step, Formula For Designing Profitable Trading Systems No Matter What You Like To Trade, How Much Experience You Have Or What Kind Of Budget You Have?"

Doanload the Free Mini Course here: http://www.ultimate-trading-systems.com/greatnews.htm

book.gif

(Get) Ultimate Trading Systems V 2.0 (New)

DL : http://rapidshare.com/files/122116257/ulti...ing-systems.pdf

Dear Friend,

Yes, you really can make money trading.

And I'm so sure of it - I'm willing to put my money where my mouth is and give you my entire system free of charge.. But first, let me share a story with you…

When my friend Carolyn was nine, she wanted to bake a cake to surprise her parents. She went into the kitchen and starting mixing together flour, sugar, chocolate chips, ice cream and just about anything else she could find that looked good.

You can probably imagine how it turned out. It wasn't a pretty sight. Carolyn ended up with a big mess and something (she couldn't even call it a cake) that tasted absolutely horrible.

Now today, if she's baking a cake - she'll start with a recipe. Carolyn explained to me how she measures out all the ingredients and follows the exact instructions on the recipe. Now her cakes turn out pretty good and she even gets a few of compliments. Okay, but what does any of this have to do with trading?

Actually lots!

You see, making money trading without a proven plan is a lot like trying to bake a cake without a recipe… you'll only end up making lots of mistakes, a big mess and wasting a bunch of money.

Seems pretty easy, right? But the truth is, I've found more people confused, perplexed, puzzled and just plain baffled about trading. And who wouldn't be?

Do a simple search for "stock trading" on the internet and you will return hundreds upon hundreds of sites all telling you they have the "secrets" to trading success.

There are more self-proclaimed gurus and 'wannabe' gurus out there than you can shake a stick at. With so many choices it's hard to identify where to start.

Frankly, my education was one of trail and error… You see, during the past 5 years I have spent over $25,677 on a library full of books, videos and seminars as well as thousands of hours in search of the elusive "Holy Grail" of trading methods.

The truth is, 95% of what I bought was pure junk… nevertheless, through this research I mapped out a step-by-step formula to create trading systems that: