Do You Need Deposit Bonus

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/15/2016 at 8:41 AM, uncle gober said:

a little or a lot of capital is important, but the important thing is to focus to how we can manage the trading order in a way that is good and right. because it will be useless if we join the forex trading with a large capital but poor management.

large capital atupun small it's not important, what is important is the management of trading in which we live and we did, because to survive in this business we have to try to always make a profit and can minimize the loss, therefore we have to understand and learn the trade properly and correct

15 hours ago, aliforex said:

large capital atupun small it's not important, what is important is the management of trading in which we live and we did, because to survive in this business we have to try to always make a profit and can minimize the loss, therefore we have to understand and learn the trade properly and correct

yes I have always talked about in the forex trading business will need to do this prior learning especially in a very beginner in their fear of risk, so before doing forex trading business should be doing to maximize the science of learning first to make it easier to make money in forex trading

On 12/25/2016 at 2:01 AM, uncle gober said:

Although, we do not get no deposit bonus, we still can start trading with small amount first and even there is leverage which can be maximized when trading. Tickmill offer leverage 1:500 for their client

in determining a leverage we can choose to adjust how the capital will be in tradingkan. a business that has to be able to manage the risk of MM and RM her well to be quieter when running the forex trading

On 12/26/2016 at 8:32 PM, Phantom said:

Every broker has own promotion to their client. They have bonus, contest etc. We just have to  maximize it as well as possible if we want to get more profit. Then try to maximize their tool, like forex analysis like I get in 

Therefore we should be able to maximize our capabilities and expertise to properly and correctly, in order to make it easier and understand and master how to manage trading well, so we can easily perform the way in order to achieve large profits with

On 12/28/2016 at 0:00 PM, aliforex said:

Therefore we should be able to maximize our capabilities and expertise to properly and correctly, in order to make it easier and understand and master how to manage trading well, so we can easily perform the way in order to achieve large profits with

in the forex business is very difficult with the instant we did in the run, because with a reminder of the risk is high, we should be able to know how to trade in a bik and correctly so it will be able to profit consistently get. And the key continues to do the best possible learning to be hope in the dream become a reality within the appropriate forex

11 hours ago, gaban said:

in the forex business is very difficult with the instant we did in the run, because with a reminder of the risk is high, we should be able to know how to trade in a bik and correctly so it will be able to profit consistently get. And the key continues to do the best possible learning to be hope in the dream become a reality within the appropriate forex

it's difficult but doesn't mean that we will fail in forex trading. We must understand as well as possible. try to use demo account. If there is no deposit bonus which can be maximized, we can try to use it. Freshforex also offer promotion. there are some promotion and one of them new year bonus.

e36abe801cc50f1071f538e14e8b61fa.png

The deposit bonus basically we get from our trading brokers cannot use at all due to margin stop outs. by the way in my trading career I am very lucky to choose CIB FX broker which is regulated trading platform and for all time make sure 100% deposit bonus that is totally usable including lowest trading spreads as well as minimum margin requirements.  So, my trading life is very much comfortable.

On 12/31/2016 at 1:47 AM, Fahad Fx said:

The deposit bonus basically we get from our trading brokers cannot use at all due to margin stop outs. by the way in my trading career I am very lucky to choose broker which is regulated trading platform and for all time make sure 100% deposit bonus that is totally usable including lowest trading spreads as well as minimum margin requirements.  So, my trading life is very much comfortable.

before we think about bonuses given as good as his broker we think of ways to manage their money well, because then we should be able to manage trading well, especially in securing capital. because the capital is the main staple to make us more likely to survive in this business

Archived