Best Broker For Scalping

Guest gaban

For scalping then we could try to trade up and continue to improve good skills, with skills that increase then we can scalping comfortably. And if you want scalping then we also have to use SL and Tp so it does not have a big risk. Scalping at any broker can as long as we can understand very well the rules of scalping

In my view the best broker for scalping is one that’s offering us quality conditions all-round not just with low spreads, but even good smooth platform all that. I believe the ideal example of good broker is OctaFX since they have low spreads from 0.1 pips to high leverage up to 1.500 while they also have cTrader platform, it’s especially develop for ECN trading and always help up with performance while there are no issues over slippage, re quote or stuff like that, so it makes me so much comfortable with things. We can even operate this type of account with as low as 5 dollars, so that’s highly beneficial and allows me to work with absolutely comfort which allows me to succeed.

• 1 month later...

Scalping is a trading policy that likes by and large traders in particularly the newcomers due to getting profit instantly.   Now I am with MTI Markets regulated platform because of proper trading environment for scalping.  From this ECN trading broker I can scalp at any major currency pair without any restrictions including lowest trading spreads from 0 pips. So, my trading life is very comfortable now.

The best broker is a broker who has a customer support service that is easy to contact. so that will make us can be  capital maximal  well without worrying cheated by broker

• 1 month later...

As a professional scalper, now I am comfortable with MXTrade which is regulated trading platform and permits scalping devoid of any restrictions including lowest trading spreads which is very supportive to make profit with certainly by using any kinds of trading strategies in particularly the scalping that brigs profit in a short time.         

Archived