A True Client-Oriented Broker!

How often we hear broker say we are Client-Oriented Company? It believe it is almost 99/100, but do you really believe they are true client-oriented company? I Strongly Doubt it, BUT here today, I am going to show you a broker that has really won my heart and proven they are a true Client-Oriented Company. It’s BlueMaxCapital! They are regulated with servicing over 100 countries in the word and expanding! While all trades are executed instantly due to been a true ECN company while they provide us wide range of trading instruments from Majors to Minors to Crosses, it basically have it all and it does not stop here, but it goes on with low spreads, daily market updates, smooth trading platform and best of all the quick withdrawal with minimum charges!

• 1 year later...

Another ECN broker provider I could suggest with a very good client relationship is Trade12. I was really impressed with them especially on how fast they respond to my inquiries, no matter how much I have in my account. It just proves that they don't prioritize clients based on their worth. They also boast of multilingual customer service representatives that make them live up to being an international broker.

How can we determine that the broker we are going to select is best for us.I mean what are the factor we should consider while selecting a broker in share market.Because broker is a very important person, they provide guidance to us for better trading. He should be able to give you right direction in trading.

Archived