TopGoldForum.com

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
LarkinWebb

Best Social Bookmarking Sites.

13 posts in this topic

You can get good list of Bookmarking at VMoptions

Sorry to say but don't use social bookmarking from VMoptions. All low quality social bookmarking sites are placed here.

I am sharing some good social bookmarking site with all member which are given below:-

1. Reddit

2. StumbleUpon

3. Digg

4. Folkd

5. Scoop.it

6. Slashdot

7. Delicious

8. Akonter.com

9. Newsvine.com

10.Youmob.com

11. postolia.com

12. indofeed.com

13. popzu.com

14. Diigo.com

Thanks

PixelAura

The benefit of using social bookmarking site is:

Indexing Sites Faster : Humans bookmark sites launched by their friends or colleagues before a search engine bot can find them.
Deeper Indexing : Many pages bookmarked are deep into sites and sometimes not as easily linked to by others, found via bad or nonexistent site navigation or linked to from external pages.
Measuring Quality : Essentially if more users bookmark a page, the more quality and relevance that site has. A site with multiple bookmarks across multiple bookmarking services by multiple users is much more of an authority than a site with only several bookmarks by the same user.
External Meta Data : Users who bookmark sites tag them with keywords and descriptions which add an honest and unbiased definition which is created by the public and not the owner of the site.
Co Citation : Social bookmarking sites tend to categorize sites and pages based upon the tags used by humans to describe the site; therefore search algorithms can classify these sites with their peers.
Number of Votes : Similar to the number of bookmarks, the more votes a page receives on Digg or Reddit, the more useful that information usually is. If the same page receives multiple votes across multiple social news voting sites, the higher quality the site.
Categorization : Like Co Citation, categorization can help define the subject of a site, therefore better helping the engine address searcher intent.

The benefit of using social bookmarking site is: 

Indexing Sites Faster : Humans bookmark sites launched by their friends or colleagues before a search engine bot can find them.

Deeper Indexing : Many pages bookmarked are deep into sites and sometimes not as easily linked to by others, found via bad or nonexistent site navigation or linked to from external pages.

Measuring Quality : Essentially if more users bookmark a page, the more quality and relevance that site has. A site with multiple bookmarks across multiple bookmarking services by multiple users is much more of an authority than a site with only several bookmarks by the same user.

External Meta Data : Users who bookmark sites tag them with keywords and descriptions which add an honest and unbiased definition which is created by the public and not the owner of the site.

Co Citation : Social bookmarking sites tend to categorize sites and pages based upon the tags used by humans to describe the site; therefore search algorithms can classify these sites with their peers.

Number of Votes : Similar to the number of bookmarks, the more votes a page receives on Digg or Reddit, the more useful that information usually is. If the same page receives multiple votes across multiple social news voting sites, the higher quality the site.

Categorization : Like Co Citation, categorization can help define the subject of a site, therefore better helping the engine address searcher intent.

Thanks so much newbie for that. i never knew one can get all these benefits from it,. now i will go invest in social bookmarking to send more link juice to my site, but can anyone recommend any good software that i can get to achieve my aim, i dont intend to create massive social bookmarking links but to target high authority ones?