Which One Is Best Forex Trading Broker?

I have been trading for the past three years and CMTrading have won my heart...they are not just customer friendly, they are also proactive and I do not think I can ask for more,, None of my previous brokers has offer me education to support my aspiration to become a successful trader but CMTrading does. So I'm definitely sticking with them

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

My trading experience with IMMFX has been very satisfactory and my account manager is most helpful - it has been 3months since I have trading with this forex broker and so far there is nothing negative i could say about them. So I guess this can be your best broker to sign up with!! They are very new broker, but provides amazing services for any level of traders http://www.immfx.com/

• 2 weeks later...

According to my trading experience, I can consider Trade12 as a best broker from all trading platforms because of exclusive real trading facilities. From this ECN trading broker, I got 50% initial bonus that I am able to use for all time devoid of any restrictions including only one pip lowest trading spreads. so, my trading life is very much profitable.

I can consider Trade12 as a best online broker because of real exclusive trading facilities as like low trading spreads, 50% initial bonus , up to leverage 1:400, low transaction const , easy withdrawal cost without long process, free demo trading , customer services and much more. By means of these trading facilities, now I can lead a flexible trading life.

• 3 weeks later...
The good broker is a broker that provides comfort for our trading. So that we can focus on our trading with so we will get the maximum results. therefore, I think we should be careful in selecting a broker for trading. Currently I am quite comfortable with trading conditions given by ViproMarket

• 2 weeks later...

We the traders actually have to choose in regulated trading broker which guarantee their clients funds. that’s why, I have been using Trade12 regulated trading broker from where I am getting security of funds, low transaction cost, easy withdrawal system without long time process , free demo account for practicing, customer services and much more real trading facilities that are really supportive to lead a flexible trading life.

• 1 month later...
I choose to trade in TICKMILL because of its convenience. for me is very important for a comfortable trading broker. Trading at brokers comfortable it will make me able to maximize capital well, and therefore I choose to trade in TICKMILL. Moreover, this broker has given a welcome bonus useful to be able to start trading without deposit

• 2 weeks later...

The best broker for me is obviously FreshForex. This company was awarded as the best broker in Asia not so far ago. I like their service and fast withdrawal. I also like their promos, especially the latest $1000 no deposit bonus.

The best broker is a broker which for all time makes sure security of funds. Now I am using Trade12 broker which is regulated and guarantee their clients’ funds with certainly including a wide range of trading technologies. And they don’t restrict any kinds of trading techniques with scalping and hedging. So, my trading life is very much profitable.

https://www.trade12.com

• 2 weeks later...

Each the trader has a choice of the broker to be sued, should the trader can choose a broker that is more appropriate to the concept of trading that will be used, if you love scalping , should choose the broker that allows trading concept such as this. as a scalper, now I am using MXTrade broker because of best trading environment for scalping without any restrictions.  

• 2 weeks later...

I have been in Forex industry for so many years and I have nearly tried all top companies that I feel is worthy, but mostly I felt something lacking due to various reasons. I have joined up with TradeWiseFX, it was 5 months ago, but ever since then, I have been doing extra-ordinary, it’s thanks to the conditions present here, it’s just marvelous especially zero spread account, it’s fascinating, to say the least.

I am very happy with CM Trading. I opened my own account 6 months ago and also now introduce people. Service is first class, and any issue gets dealt with quickly. Even once when one of my clients had a problem withdrawing, they spoke to me as well and I was able to help him get the necessary documents. Basically - any times anything crops up they are always there to help There

Archived