Blondie's Blog

skylady

Found this today and felt it was well worth sharing:

Enter At Your Own Risk

You know, when I tell you about a new program (a surf program for instance), I tell you everything I know about it.

I jump in at the start and play a little. If I see things are going well, I'll play with a little more. If I see red flags, I'll back off with the hope that my deposits make it through to the end.

Sometimes red flags are hard to spot and we don't catch them in time. It's not my fault. It's not your fault. Every game here is a risk and you must accept that.

I would like to see ALL of us win, all of the time ... but that just isn't possible nor probable. I've certainly had my fair share of losses. Even when I've entered a program with the utmost confidence, sometimes they crash and burn prematurely and (sad to say) that's just the way it goes.

But that's not gonna stop me from playing again, somewhere else, at some other time and hope to do better next time around.

I've learned over the years to play at my own comfort level. If my deposit makes me sweat before I hit the enter key, I backspace until I can breathe again. Cause if I can't afford to lose it, I don't "bet" it! You should always be prepared for the losses as well as the winnings. Losses hurt, they always do.

But with good timing, knowledge, lack of greed, and luck ... our winnings should exceed our losses. At least that's what I'm bettin on :))

Blondie's Blog - on our front page

;)

• 1 month later...
...and another Article, that you may want to be careful of:

This is interesting ... email subject line was: E-Cash for Clunkers (those in the USA know the term) Thanks Louis for sending it on. On and I don't know if it's real or not. Wanted to share .. just in case, haha

This is very important that you watch the video at the bottom. This is not a joke.

DO NOT, UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES GO ON THE "CASH FOR CLUNKERS" WEBSITE, CARS.GOV, FOR ANY REASON! Even to just see how much you could get for your car! After you get to the "Terms" page, and hit "I Accept" the next screen you get will inform you that you just gave the Federal Government the right to access information on your computer, because by using this site your computer's data just became federal property! Agencies included are DOT, IRS, DMV's, DHHS, FDA, Homeland Security and others. YOU DO NOT FIND OUT THAT YOU GRANTED THEM PERMISSION UNTIL AFTER YOU CLICK "I ACCEPT!"

Glenn Beck demonstrated this on his show, using a totally empty Laptop,
that wasn't connected to his or any FOX News computer network, by having
the camera shoot over his shoulder as he hit "I Accept." I couldn't
believe my eyes. Big Brother is really here!

Watch the video where Beck does this..... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RAOBlqUqUZ8

What we don't know, can hurt us...

skylady

Glad to hear this: From Blondie's Blog...

Surfing Legacy run by a guy named Gilbert is coming back soon with a new and improved "slower" pay plan. It won't be the 'quick profit' like it was the first time around.

He will be relaunching the site soon with a much lower daily ROI which (if all goes well) should last a lot longer. And the 'even better' news is ... he's going to pay all of us back for the active ad packs we had when SL had to close. Nice guy eh?

I'll sure join his new site and promote it. Sounds to me like this one will last a lot longer than the first go-around :))

Stay tuned for more.

I may also...

;)

Got a kick out of this: Blondie's Online Info Guide to Riches

Chatty%20Cathy.jpg "Hey js, here's the gal I told you about!"

John was so busy in the forums today that I couldn't help but tease him about being a "Chatty Cathy".

So I found him one!

She's blonde, blue eyed, nicely dressed (as you can see), talks, (don't we all?) and she is a Canadian to boot! Only $480 bucks! Can't beat that for a vintage blonde talkative Canadian gal eh?

OK so the reason he was talking so much (in the forums) was about PAC-RS. And I don't blame him one bit! It's been running great since July 15th (except for a couple of down days) and has been a good luck charm to me so far! The Lady Admins; Kazzy and EL are doing a wonderful job Takin Care of Business there. Every day I purchase, surf, and cash out. What else can I say?

:thumbsup:

Archived