Options Trading Strategies

Over the past few years Options Trading Strategies have gained a lot of popularity. These are highly diversified strategies, which when used correctly, can give you some awesome results. Despite of this, there are many investors who shy away from Options.

In this article on Options Trading Strategies, we discuss the six important strategies - 1: Long Call 2: Short Call, 3: Long Put, 4: Short Put, 5: Long Straddle, 6: Short Straddle.

I use my personal trading strategy in my live account that I made in my practice account. The success ratio of my trading strategy is more than 70%. So, I am happy with my trading strategy. Even though till I am trying to improve this in my demo. I made this profitable strategy through only pre-installed trading indicators of TradingBanks broker.

• 1 month later...

Binary Option is a very risky work, so we need to do it with much more focus and concentration; it’s the only way we will get success or profits. I am lucky that even in so early age as Binary Option trader, as I started this newly given, I prefer Forex trading. I get 111% bonus from Nova FX and that makes Option trading so comfortable due to the lesser risk in place while chances of profits is pretty high, it allows me to work smoothly and I always get fair amount of success.

Archived