TopGoldForum.com

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Interested in more traffic and leads? Check our advertising offer
sendong

Lmfx - Lmfx.com

83 posts in this topic

On 02/10/2016 at 8:27 PM, sendong said:

hey if you find any do let us know.. but lets hope its decent.

Yeah will share once i found but still i don't think there is any decent payment processor available than skrill, paypal is good and secure but i think it is not feasible option for forex i guess.

I think crystal ball is still running however i think they missed sending emails for this contest for quite sometime.. I haven't received their crystal ball email since few weeks.

I've sent an email to the company inviting them to join our forum and answer your questions. Stay tuned.

Really HUGE things are going to happen SOON. Stay tuned !!!

On 15/10/2016 at 3:35 PM, Dennis#MD said:

I've sent an email to the company inviting them to join our forum and answer your questions. Stay tuned.

Thanks for your activity. It would help us alot.

Yes, It definitely would help us! Unfortunately I can't even connect to the support at lmfx web-site.

Really? last week I opened a demo account and they just called me for consulting about their services. 

On 4/11/2016 at 2:42 PM, Gloria said:

Yes, It definitely would help us! Unfortunately I can't even connect to the support at lmfx web-site.

I thought you should try again. 

I don't think he tried connecting at the website support as there is a chat button over there which needed to be pressed in order to talk with the company representative. Last time i had any issue and i did the same, connected with the support staff immediately.

I can say the CS of this broker is very responive and dedicated, I always got a message from CS when they finished processing my withdrawal request, a thing I have never witnessed at previous brokers.

and lately i got an email about the fees and how they can be returned if banks impose these fees, i think thats is good. 

Only in certain regions the bank could charge you a few bucks for deposit while Skrill is free when deposit.

I see they didn't even deduct any fee on my profit withdrawals but once they came in skrill then skrill charges a lot, IMO!

skrill is killing it, i guess since its a EUR based company if im not mistaken, the recent decline in EUR did hit them bad lol, im looking for other alternatives, it would be nice if lmfx had their own debit card though

Yes they should launch a card similar to the prepaid cards available in the market and that could be helpful though..

YOu can try neteller, it could be a good replacement for SKrill. Unfortunately, they are one company now.

im not sure about netteller isnt the two limitting cash withdrawals and card usage lately?