LMFX - Lmfx.com

Rate this topic

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
On 10/3/2017 at 9:11 PM, sendong said:

im not sure about netteller isnt the two limitting cash withdrawals and card usage lately? 

DO you use Skrill, can you compare Skrill and Neteller? I am using Skrill but there are some restrictions.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 5/28/2018 at 1:07 PM, shoushe said:

DO you use Skrill, can you compare Skrill and Neteller? I am using Skrill but there are some restrictions.

Both are same just comes up with different labels, what kind of restrictions are we talking about btw..? Also if you have issues with skrill better to register with neteller as well and see if they offer any better services.

• 1 month later...

skrill was caught in the EUR mess a couple of years ago where ther restricted USD withdrawals and limitted number of countries due to huge loses in money conversions. :) but i think things are getting better as of late. yes neteller and skrill are almost own by the same group but they remain separate companies with separate transactions. 

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Better looking for other account options as well which starts from 50 usd i guess but being a new trader the only advise is to start forex trading as a hobby while doing some primary job, save some money from it and trade demo account only which does not cost you anything. Once you get some savings in your piggy bank i am sure you will be able to make profitable trades too so that would be the right time for you to open a live account even with more than 1000 usd or above..Good luck

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...