Tough Love vs. Spanking

Guest Mary

Tough Love vs. Spanking - Most of the American populace thinks it improper to spank children, so I have tried other methods to control my kids when they have one of 'those moments . '

One that I found effective is for me to just take the child for a car ride and talk .

Some say it's the vibration f rom the car, others say it's the time away from any distractions such as TV, Video Games, Computer, IPod, etc .

Either way, my kids usually calm down and stop misbehaving after our car ride together . Eye to eye contact helps a lot too .

I've included a photo below of one of my sessions with my son, in case you would like to use the technique .

Sincerely,

Your Friend

cid_57DBCF1BE6414A25B24EF8A739F71C2.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

wow harsh! heheh.. anyway, for that matter, i think we can discipline children by spanking but lets make it sure that we do that NOT out of anger. It could inject in the child's mind about hatred towards us and soon would not respect us when they grow up.

i will never spank my child if i ever have one. with the right words and explanation i guess the kids will understand whats good and bad for them. give them punishment like they can't go out and play for a certain hours if they do bad things again. that way they learn the value of what they're doing to others. B)

i will never spank my child if i ever have one. with the right words and explanation i guess the kids will understand whats good and bad for them. give them punishment like they can't go out and play for a certain hours if they do bad things again. that way they learn the value of what they're doing to others. B)

sometimes, a mere explainations doesnt work. need to do some alternatives, you know what i mean..

sometimes, a mere explainations doesnt work. need to do some alternatives, you know what i mean..

okay, so you really want to hurt your child? well i won't do the same. for me it's like hurting myself. :huh: anyway that's what you believe in, so i can't do anything about it.

Archived