Hey Gang,

First I wanna say it's great to be a part of this, we can all put our minds together and try to make this a more sustainable world. As a society, we have become slaves to mans debt money. I believe it was the biggest scam in the history of mankind and in 1913 we had officially lost the original America and our early fore-fathers are probably turning in their graves now. For creatures like us that can actually learn from our mistakes, we sure don't realize that because this world is far from perfect and just seems to be getting worse instead of better. But you know what the real problem is? America The Beautiful has become a place of helplessness and when the people in the main stream media have 95% of the population brain washed with their new trends and reality shows and I just notice how out of it people are now a days. I walk up to people and ask them how great they think gold is, and more than half say "isn't gold down?" Now i'm sure these people are smart it's just they have no idea how much "real money" their losing over the years. It's good to be here and I look forward to bringing value to the community. Please let me know if it's okay to post my link here. Thanks again

Chris Dennison

"make life count"

Archived