10 000 Forex Expers Advisors, Indicators And Books

Rate this topic

• 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Right now, I am handling my live trading account according to my own trading knowledge and experience, actually now I am learning from my trading mistakes and my main focus on only earning. I have already completed my learning session with one of the most education friendly broker TradingBanks, which one provided me most neat and clean trading knowledge’s.

• 4 years later...

I think most of the traders fail because of their wrong choose of brokers. Though you have a lot of knowledge about forex, a wrong broker can put you in danger. I am trading from long time. I change many brokers in my trading life. At last I found Forex4you. It is perfect for me because of their easy techniques of trading, low spread and dynamic leverage. They provide minimu spreads starts from 0.1 Pips. They also provide maximum leverage up to 1:1000. They have different types of account for different types of people. They provide 24/7 customer support to their clients.