Cool Inventions 2010

alice29

Robo-Teachers

No apples for these teachers. In South Korea, English-teaching robots are helping some students learn English. The country has a shortage of foreigners teaching English. The robo-teachers are helping solve that problem.

Robo-Guard

EMILY may not look like a lifeguard, but it could save a life. EMILY is a robotic, four-foot-long buoy. This floating device can swim through riptides at up to 24 miles per hour. That is much faster than human lifeguards can swim. EMILY gets its power from a tiny electric pump. B)

Green Machine

Say goodbye to gasoline! The AirPod car runs on air power. That means this car won't pollute. The three-wheeler can travel about 130 miles on a full tank of air.

Green Machine

Say goodbye to gasoline! The AirPod car runs on air power. That means this car won't pollute. The three-wheeler can travel about 130 miles on a full tank of air.

I'm fascinated with the thought of this. But I can't find the exact artilce your referring to your post.

All my searches resulted with "Green Machine: _______________________________"

yeah, these are useful creations, i just wonder about how much they are sold in the market. there will come a time that companies will just get this robots to work for them instead of humans. B)

that is a bad idea. the more we go to the future, the more the population increase. the more people need job. So if if robots are to be hired instead of humans, then more and more people will have no work.

• 3 weeks later...

yes i'm not wasting my money now for robots because it's still expensive lol. i'd rather spend it on food. but if i really have much cash then i'll get one. you're right andry we should be dependent to these things, but somehow we still need them if we lack of something.

yes i'm not wasting my money now for robots because it's still expensive lol. i'd rather spend it on food. but if i really have much cash then i'll get one. you're right andry we should be dependent to these things, but somehow we still need them if we lack of something.

yes if we could do a thing then i think you should be doing it for your own good not relying on solely to robots

Archived