Mayzus Investment Company - Mayzus.com

I have not seen Brokers informing its clients about upcoming important events but Mayzus is a different one. They always tells you about any change in trading hours schedule due to some upcoming events, just like they informed now about changing hours on President's Day in the USA on Monday the 15th.

• 2 weeks later...

As you all know forums are a great place to learn about forex trading these days. Mayzus has its own forum where traders from all around the world participate and share their trading knowledge and experience. Anyone can join this forum and gain a lot of knowledge about forex trading.

• 2 weeks later...

We the traders especially the new ones avoid news trading due to lack of knowledge. But I'm very please to tell you that Mayzus broker that is my trading broker provides me with a live economic calendar that is always up to date in giving me exact time and outcome of almost all the major news events that drive the forex market.

• 4 weeks later...

Wow, did you know of any broker that have ZERO fees on deposits?? It means when you deposit any amount in your trading account, you will get that FULL amount in your account, NO fees will be deducted from your side, all the transfer fees are paid by Mayzus itself. Its an amazing offer which can be benefited by trading with this great broker.

• 3 weeks later...

Mayzus has provided great support to newbies in forex through its forums from last 5 years and now they are doing it in regional languages also which shows the signs of a good broker.

Yes right, a great thing about Mayzus broker is that it offers connection between clients and themselves through different language, this bridges the communication gap. It improves the confidence of the client when he asks about any query by Mayzus official representative in his native language.

• 1 month later...

Why choose Mayzus?

MAYZUS Investment Company financial trading solutions successfully combines flexibility and ease-of-use with remarkable professionalism. Its trading platforms are equally suited to beginner traders or professional clients and investors. It has a wide range of educational materials, demo-trading accounts for novice traders. LIVE accounts, user-friendly applications and live 24/5 support to ensure that even beginners feel comfortable and secure while trading. For professional traders it offers REAL account, as well as Currenex Classic and Viking accounts. A variety of trading instruments like 100 currency pairs, commodities, CFD Shares and Futures are also available for trading.

Mayzus Investment Company would like to announce the start of the brand new contest – THE SUMMER VOLUME RACE.

During the first month of summer (1st of June 2016 till the 30th of June 2016) you have an opportunity to challenge yourself and become a Participant of the Race. The terms are the same for everyone just choose your type of Race and roar your engine! This is a chance you have been looking for!

Archived