Mayzus Investment Company - Mayzus.com

MAYZUS Investment Company financial trading solutions successfully combines flexibility and ease-of-use with remarkable professionalism. A variety of trading instruments, such as 65 currency pairs, commodities, CFD Shares and Futures are indisputably assets.

Services

MAYZUS Investment Company makes trading rewarding and enjoyable with its user-friendly environment, fast execution, expertise and reliability. Moreover, our clients do not have to make large deposits to enjoy considerable benefits. Our attractive promotional packages, contests and compensation services make financial trading exciting for everyone.

Trust

Registered as a Cyprus Investment Firm, MAYZUS Investment Company Limited is regulated by CySEC (Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission),and acts in accordance with the new MiFID(Markets in Financial Instruments Directive). In addition, MAYZUS is a member of the European Investor Compensation Fund, which enables us to guarantee that all of our client funds are secured and insured (up to 20,000 EUR).

Reliability

The MAYZUS Investment Company technological infrastructure is designed to support an around-the-clock trading environment with almost 100% uptime. All of our systems are rigorously tested and connected through multiple Tier 1 Internet Service Providers, ensuring uninterrupted connectivity for our clients throughout the world.

In this thread we will discuss all about Mayzus Investment Company.

• 2 weeks later...

Mayzus multi account manager (MAM) is a perfect solution for fund managers to manage multiple MT4 trading accounts simultaneously, from a single account. This MAM service offers the same features of a real forex account, such as 5 digits pricing, a wide range of trading instruments and the possibility to use EAs.

I was following Mayzus new Contest of Scalping Wars and noted that they had given prizes for 3rd time yesterday and users are showing good interest in it. The good thing is that these are normal users and you don't have to be a Pro to win this contest.

• 2 weeks later...

I was following Mayzus new Contest of Scalping Wars and noted that they had given prizes for 3rd time yesterday and users are showing good interest in it. The good thing is that these are normal users and you don't have to be a Pro to win this contest.

I love demo contests, the best thing about this contest is that its a scalping contest and orders remain open for only 5 minutes so there can't be any last day surprises were any one can beat the 1st position on last session of trading on Friday.

• 2 weeks later...

Have somebody already tried this broker? I didn't hear about it before...

Mayzus investment company is a reputed broker from last 5 years. It offers trading in many currency pairs and indices. You can check for its reviews online and you won't be disappointed. I'm trading with this broker from last 3 years and never had any issue with them.

• 2 weeks later...

I was having a look at Mayzus website and found that they have Mayzus Quick Card for Trading partners. The MAYZUS Quick Card presents no risk of overdraft or expensive fees. No opening and service fees and it is Globally accepted and can be used at any ATM having Mastercard sign.

• 2 weeks later...

Mayzus broker offers several types of trading platform for different account types. It is one of the greatest feature of this broker to facilitate all the traders up to their requirement. Platform types are MT4 Platform, Multi Terminal, Currenex Viking, MIC a Trader, MIC i Trader and Currenex Classic.

One good thing about Mayzus is their support toward clients. They provide satisfactory feedback, comments or enquiries from clients. You can visit our offices in person, contact us by phone, email or via LiveChat on the website. They have multilingual team working with clients from over 150 countries worldwide.

• 2 weeks later...

A great feature that I personally like very much about Mayzus broker is its timely withdrawals. I seldom had to wait even one day for my withdrawals, after requesting I get my money in my payment processor within some hours. A good broker will always deliver your with great services and I'm glad that I've selected Mayzus broker to do business with.

• 2 weeks later...

Have you guys heard about Bonus 50 promo by Mayzus as expected, they give incentives to their clients. Now clients can get 100% tradable bonus with a deposit of $50 and get a mini package account with a total Equity of $100, which consists of $50 real money, and $50 credit.

Have you guys heard about Bonus 50 promo by Mayzus as expected, they give incentives to their clients. Now clients can get 100% tradable bonus with a deposit of $50 and get a mini package account with a total Equity of $100, which consists of $50 real money, and $50 credit.

It is the quality of mayzus broker that it never forgets to offer certain promotions on special occasion. Mayzus is offering a $50 bonus on $50 deposit. This promo is for those traders that have little amount to deposit in their account. Bonus for big deposits are easy to find but this time mayzus has this promotions for small trading accounts.

• 3 weeks later...

The rebate offer is still running and its big. Whether you are trading large or small volumes, MAYZUS rewards you with excellent rebates, its up to 40% of your spread paid back to your on every trade you make using this promotion. Its guaranteed cash even if you lose in a trade.

• 3 weeks later...

I was browsing Mayzus official website and came to know that the entire operations of Mayzus Investment Company are subject to European Union regulations. All relations between the company and its clients are governed by the European Union and Cyprus laws. Its a great news that all the funds are very safe with this regulated and trustful broker.

• 2 weeks later...

Mayzus broker offers a free "Quick Card". Having this MasterCard trademark on mayzus's quick card, it enables the card holder to use it in over 100 countries around the world wherever they see the MasterCard sign. As it is not linked to a bank account, therefore, it can be granted without any credit checks.

Archived