Advertise your business on Top Gold Forum today for as low as $100 per month. Contact us.
Sign in to follow this  
andrewmoquin

Getting paid for blogging...

Hi there!

I'm new here. I just have one question for everyone:

Have you ever get paid for blogging? Which is the right amount you consider you have to get paid for a single article?

Thanks in advance for the replies...

make_money_online.jpg

“Great works are performed, not by strength, but by perseverance.”

“Marriage is a three rings circus: engagement rings , wedding rings and sufferings.”

Dennis#MD    92

I have friends that write articles daily for different webmasters. They usually charge around $5 for a 400-500 word articles.

Or you can start a blog on a topic you'd like to write about ( hobbies etc) ,make nice articles and sign up to affiliate networks like clickbank promoting related products

Really HUGE things are going to happen SOON. Stay tuned !!!

cool_guy    0
Hi there!

I'm new here. I just have one question for everyone:

Have you ever get paid for blogging? Which is the right amount you consider you have to get paid for a single article?

Thanks in advance for the replies...

There are many ways to get paid for blogging and article writing is one of them. Minimum payment is $4 per article.

kashif    0

Earning money from blogging is no more difficult now. If you are a good writer you can earn money on internet. There are many sites now which are giving good amount for writing quality articles for them varying from $4 to$10 depending upon the topic and length of the article.

pateu    0

Bloggers are basically paid to write and post their opinions and reviews of advertiser websites, products and/or services. But, because each paid blogging network is different - rules, guidelines and requirements vary.

Pama    0

I signed up for ClickBank products. One because they are free to sell. I have never had any luck selling their products. Someone told me you can find everything they sell online for free. Which is true because when you sign up free at ClickBank, you have access to all their products free. The question is why would someone want to buy something they can find free?

Pama

Stop by and visit my blog "Pama's Talk Show". Lot's of great infomation for everyone.

Pama's Talk Show

Dennis#MD    92

I signed up for ClickBank products. One because they are free to sell. I have never had any luck selling their products. Someone told me you can find everything they sell online for free. Which is true because when you sign up free at ClickBank, you have access to all their products free. The question is why would someone want to buy something they can find free?

Pama

Pama, Clickbank products are not free. As you sign up on Clickbank you may PROMOTE and cash in commissions for selling but you do not have access to products. On the other hand most of clickbank product are digital (e-books, videocourses) and can be shared easily on warez, torrent sites but yet there is money to be made as there are a lot of people that buy products that answer their questions or solve their problems ( diets, forex, how to make money online, learn foreign languages , golf etc)

As your blog is health related I suggest you to check the Health and Fitness CB marketplace , find a product that you think is good and recommend it to your readers through your affiliate link. Once you make a sale you will get commissions.

ClickBank Health & Fitness MarketPlace

If you need help on any of this steps let me know and I will be glad to help ya.

Really HUGE things are going to happen SOON. Stay tuned !!!

sidranoor    0

Earning money through blogging is not difficult task now. There are many sites which are giving a decent amount of money. But there are some restrictions first and foremost is that you must have the ability to write quality content and do not copy and reproduce it as most the writers are doing and secondly you can write on any topic. The amount which you get depends upon the topic and the quality ranging from $2 to $10.

markL    0

Nettuts offer you a lot of money for each article you make. But it's hard to get your article in there, instead of all the other articles written by professionals and full-time bloggers. But it's not hard to get money from blogging, just make it popular, drive some traffic there, create a Twitter and Facebook account, interacte with users, and then when it's active, BAM, put some ads on it and you'll be making money in no time.

It works, but it's not easy.

shuvo    1

Yes i am making money from blogging.I am working with some paid blogging networks like pay per post and smorty where I am getting $5 to $25 for every article.You also may work with ti but you must have a good page rank and traffic blog for this.

Work from home affiliate program INSANE conversions :INSANE conversions

Forexliving    0

I am not doing paid posts on blogs.

But i use blogs as ways to do affiliate marketing using clickbank products .

Also use many other programmes on my blogs to build list and get referrals.

cashmaster    1

actually its a good way to earn.all you need is a good traffic blog with content updated regularly. signup for some blog services that pay you to post new articles. but then your blog must first qualify.

Andry    0

About articles that you wanted to sell, is it paid to review article or you

wanted to make blogging site. If you did paid to review article, you must

know the place to submit your arcitles. If there is person who liked your

creation, that will give you about $10 for an article. That was good enough

right? I have friends who can do that.

pjbabia    0

I am a member of PayperPost.com. The site have paid me several times already through blogging. The least amount is $1 per post about 50 words and a maximum of $10 for 200 word-post. That was the time when I was still very active in blogging. Now, since I have been idle for almost a year, I no longer qualify to opportunities because my blog has not recent posts. I think I should go back to blogging then because that was I was good at.

Andry    0

@pjbabia

So that website needs a blog to value our posts. It's not like paid to post in forum like EarningPalace, The CashChat, GoldenTalk, etc. If that website needed blogs, I don't think I can do that because my blog has no PR and not much content in there.

pjbabia    0

@pjbabia

So that website needs a blog to value our posts. It's not like paid to post in forum like EarningPalace, The CashChat, GoldenTalk, etc. If that website needed blogs, I don't think I can do that because my blog has no PR and not much content in there.

Yes, Payperpost, require you to have your own blog. Your blog must have at least PR1 so that you can be qualified to any opportunities posted in their website. Before you get paid for the post, the advertisers must approve your post first. If you want to try, you need to improve first your blog. There are rules in their website, if you are interested, better read in their website first, if only...

amcfx    2

@pjbabia

Try blogvertise. I got a $7 offer from them before. My blog has no PR and only several content. They require that your blog is atleast 6 months old with posts. Payment is sent after a month if the blog post is approved.

================================================

I'm an Asian so I trade with Instaforex - Asia's #1 broker!

================================================

Andry    0

@amcfx

OH really? So in that website, we didn't need to improve our PR but we must have good quality of writing in our blog to impress them. Okay then, I will try to look and write good quality of writing. Thanks for your informations friend.