TopGoldForum.com

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Interested in more traffic and leads? Check our advertising offer
alice29

What Is Your Favorite Game On Facebook?

39 posts in this topic

I'm adding Doomsday Defense as one of my favorite games in FB now. It's a tower defense strategy where you upgrade towers to fight off waves of mindless monsters. Guys you should try it.

P.S. I need more firends to collect more treasure boxes daily for more extra resources. PM for fb add

i just added this game on my facebook account because some of my friends and cousins are playing it too. i play it again tomorrow if i have time. :smile:

i just added this game on my facebook account because some of my friends and cousins are playing it too. i play it again tomorrow if i have time. :smile:

It's probably another flavor of the month game, I saw a lot of people active in the chat box of Doomsday defense and I wonder how it would look after people get bored of this game. Facebook is popular with game overload that we try so many and stick only a few.

================================================

I'm an Asian so I trade with Instaforex - Asia's #1 broker!

================================================

My Favorite Game On Facebook? has to be Zynga Poker

over 400,000 palyers online

try and beat my chip lead of 20M

468x60.gif

I really haven't played any games of facebook but I think I am going to check out the ones mentioned. Doomsday Defense sounds interesting. I think I am going to start there. Add me as a friend on facebook http://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=100002799317938

Money makes the world go round. Need to know where to sell gold for cash. Follow me on twitter @TopGoldBuyers. Join me on Facebook

Oh I avoid the game invites. Facebook can be such a time waster as is. I like seeing what's popular, though. One of these days I'll hire me a programmer & make my own mind-numbingly addictive game :D