alice29

What Is Your Favorite Game On Facebook?

39 posts in this topic

what is pool master? is that some kind of billiards? or is it swimming?

it's a billiard game pj, it's really an interesting game. why don't you try it. i usually watch real pool game on television. it's one of my favorite sport. :rolleyes:

hi there blues, nice to know your fave game on facebook. :biggrin: i think i once have that game added to my account because of a friend's game request. i think there's a money involve when you buy chips through credit card am i right? :smile:

I'm adding Doomsday Defense as one of my favorite games in FB now. It's a tower defense strategy where you upgrade towers to fight off waves of mindless monsters. Guys you should try it.

P.S. I need more firends to collect more treasure boxes daily for more extra resources. PM for fb add

I'm adding Doomsday Defense as one of my favorite games in FB now. It's a tower defense strategy where you upgrade towers to fight off waves of mindless monsters. Guys you should try it.

P.S. I need more firends to collect more treasure boxes daily for more extra resources. PM for fb add

i just added this game on my facebook account because some of my friends and cousins are playing it too. i play it again tomorrow if i have time. :smile:

i just added this game on my facebook account because some of my friends and cousins are playing it too. i play it again tomorrow if i have time. :smile:

It's probably another flavor of the month game, I saw a lot of people active in the chat box of Doomsday defense and I wonder how it would look after people get bored of this game. Facebook is popular with game overload that we try so many and stick only a few.