Advertise your business on Top Gold Forum today for as low as $100 per month. Contact us.
alice29

What Is Your Favorite Game On Facebook?

alice29    1

farmville was the first game i ever played on facebook. but my favorite is smallworlds. now there's a cityville! i'm not familiar with petpupz, i know that mafia wars but didn't continue on playing it. :cool:

pjbabia    0

Petpupz, very simple and less interactive game which has dogs and cats..i have a german shepherd then. I like CityVille but i dont play it.. maybe if i am not that busy and i can have spare time for that..

amcfx    2

right now I like cityville and monsterbackyard. I'm bashing someone in monsterbackyard for attacking me when I was weak. Vengeance is so sweet!! Bwahahaah

================================================

I'm an Asian so I trade with Instaforex - Asia's #1 broker!

alice29    1

i think i'll just check on that "petpupz" game to see if i will like it too.

i remember monsterbackyard, guess i played it once... B)

pjbabia    0

i think i'll just check on that "petpupz" game to see if i will like it too.

i remember monsterbackyard, guess i played it once... B)

petpupz is a bit boring.. but if you are a dog fan,,, you would enjoy it...very much...

alice29    1

oh i see, dont worry i like dogs. i played some pet games before. :rolleyes: now im getting addicted to the game named "pool master" :biggrin:

pjbabia    0

oh i see, dont worry i like dogs. i played some pet games before. :rolleyes: now im getting addicted to the game named "pool master" :biggrin:

what is pool master? is that some kind of billiards? or is it swimming?

alice29    1

what is pool master? is that some kind of billiards? or is it swimming?

it's a billiard game pj, it's really an interesting game. why don't you try it. i usually watch real pool game on television. it's one of my favorite sport. :rolleyes:

alice29    1

good to know that you also played it. i had it on my computer too. i think my cousin installed it but now it's not here anymore. i wonder where it is maybe i saved it on a cd somewhere. :biggrin:

pjbabia    0

so pool master is a facebook game? i dont want to play games from facebook anymore.. so the old games i used to play, i do not play them anymore now.

alice29    1

yes pj its a facebook game. i just added it recently. i saw it from my friends profile he's playing it so i tried it too. my score is not that high yet. :smile:

pjbabia    0

@blues, i have seen a friend who was addicted to play Poker in facebook.. i did not play it.. but i only see him playing.. does it involve real money when you play?

alice29    1

hi there blues, nice to know your fave game on facebook. :biggrin: i think i once have that game added to my account because of a friend's game request. i think there's a money involve when you buy chips through credit card am i right? :smile:

amcfx    2

I'm adding Doomsday Defense as one of my favorite games in FB now. It's a tower defense strategy where you upgrade towers to fight off waves of mindless monsters. Guys you should try it.

P.S. I need more firends to collect more treasure boxes daily for more extra resources. PM for fb add

I'm an Asian so I trade with Instaforex - Asia's #1 broker!