Look What Photoshop Can Do

pjbabia

wow, nice work pjbabia! your mother was pretty. B) pictures like these should be kept in an album, in a safe place too to avoid scratches. i have some old pictures of my parents but still good, no scratches whatsoever. can you do a tutorial here lol. what about making exaggerated pictures, is that also done with photoshop? B)

wow, nice work pjbabia! your mother was pretty. B) pictures like these should be kept in an album, in a safe place too to avoid scratches. i have some old pictures of my parents but still good, no scratches whatsoever. can you do a tutorial here lol. what about making exaggerated pictures, is that also done with photoshop? B)

yes of course, there is nothing photoshop cant do, but i am not a photoshop expert so my knowledge about photoshop is limited.

yes of course, there is nothing photoshop cant do, but i am not a photoshop expert so my knowledge about photoshop is limited.

so are you telling me that you learned about it online too or in school? B) i have seen some tutorials on the net but it's not my priority for now. maybe next week i'll give it some time. B)

• 3 weeks later...

now im working on changing backgrounds for my family's photos using photoshop. i think it's cool than just removing scratches lol pj you inspired in doing more. :biggrin: but i'm still watching some video tutorials on youtube for it. :biggrin:

i actually learn how to do things in photoshop on online tutorials. I know you will learn much when you ask google for it and also youtube.

i guess every inventions or creations will always have a good and bad effect. it's up to us which path to choose. i like faking photos especially to something i haven't done yet. it's fun seeing it. :biggrin:

ya, dont forget to show to us your finish products.. i have here a few but i will upload it later.

i don't think i have the guts to show it here pj lol. maybe i can post it on my facebook account. anyway also be careful in falling in love with people you dont personally see, they might be using this application to fool you. :biggrin:

ok, i understand that alice, well. we will just add each other as a friend.. will you?

well looks like the two of you are getting along with each other, :) hey pj we had seen here on this contest twice because of this contest but you are not asking for my fb! lolz :)

oh, LOLZ,,, neng, i would like to ask your FB too.. some of my photos are photoshoped.. dont judge me too much eh.. heheheh

Archived