Hello Everyone

Rate this topic

Hi everybody, first of all i want to say thank you admin for this accepting me and adding for a member in this forum.

Why i'm here? I'm here because i started before two months some jobs on the internet, like is AdClickExpress and MyPaingAds and it's so cool, so when I get paid I'll post proofs and who wants to join

Thank you for reading this post, and if you have some question for me ask me and I'll help you to start this amazing job,

Regards from Serbia.

• Like 1

• 3 years later...
Guest luisell

acx is now acx cryptoΒ  and still going strong. They can pay you daily earnings because theyΒ Β use
your money to trade cryptocurrencies for a profit.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • Root Admin
7 hours ago, Josse Nolan said:

Hello everyone! Welcome to TGF. What do you guys like the most about this forum?

Thats a good question and I would like to know the answer πŸ™‚Β As the admin I can tell you that I created TGF with the purpose to offer to members a place where then can safely discuss and research online money making opportunities in crypto, betting, financial trading etc.

Β 

Hello everyone, I am glad to be a part of this forum. I recently joined it after my friend told me how good it is to be here. I have just started exploring this forum and I hope that I will be able to get market updates here. I will stay active here. Thanks in advance.