Stock Market Essential Training

This comprehensive online course has been designed for the people who are interested in understanding the functioning of the stock markets. The participants would learn the stock market dynamics and what tools and techniques are used for trading decisions.

The tutorials would explain the following in detail:

Excel proficiency required for analyst

Fundamental Analysis-Accounting concepts, Micro and Macro analysis, Corporate Finance basics, Corporate valuation, Sector specific valuation methodologies, Private Equity Valuation approaches.

Technical Analysis- Understanding technical charts, Techniques such as the Japanese candlesticks, indicators and oscillators, moving averages, Elliot wave, bar patterns, basics in trading arena etc.

• 6 months later...

In any field of trading, you need to learn first! Without learning, you may not be a successful player! I used free beginners training of TradingBanks broker where I learned technical and fundamental techniques of Forex business. Even, their video tutorials were so much powerful on fundamental issue. And, right now I am managing my live account based on their fresh trading ideas.

Archived