Should We Sell The Gold Jewelry Online Or Not?

Guest GoldenBrown

Guest GoldenBrown

These peoples face the same problem of finding a suitable trusted gold buyer which can buy broken gold jewelry online. But these days we can easy search reputable gold buyer that can be trusted to sell your broken gold. Gold in any condition can be sold for profit and you can get cash for gold for any type of gold. The broken gold jewelry pieces are valuable because the buyer is not going to repair the jewelry, but he want to melt this jewelry and get melt value.

yes he's right why not just sell it to someone you know than to a total strangers. but if you can't find interested to buy it and you need the money alreadyt then maybe that would be your last option, to sell it online. but still be careful in handling this kind of transactions. :wink:

• 4 weeks later...

I don't know but I don't think that was good idea because the buyer won't belive that easy to buy jewelry through online sites. Maybe that was okay to show the kind of jewelry but I am sure that the buyer will ask to meet each other.

i agree with you. because of too many cheating via online, i think it will be better if we sell gold jewelry right to the shop. it is for both safety. between seller and buyer can meet each other and if something happen, the seller already know the buyer shop. the buyer also can check the purity of gold in front of the seller, so both will be satisfied.

@pjbabia

I think the risk is more in buyer not seller. As we knew, in online store buyer must transfer money to bank account of seller before they got the goods right? So it's risky for buyers not sellers, what do you think?

okay, i stand corrected... i think it is the bigger risk in the part of the buyer, but also the seller got risk there. So again, to play safe, just sell it to someone whom you can go back easily and that is a pawnshop nearby.

@pjbabia

Yes, that's right if there is risk for sellers too but the biggest risk still in buyer. I am agree if we sold or bought jewelry, that will be better if we didn't use online store.

do you have pawnshops in your place andry? like Mlhuiler or Cebuana Lhueler.. i cant spell it correctly.. they are good place to sell or pawn your jewelries./....

Archived