Real Vs Scam Site

William2388

Moving to TopGold Lounge

Site not coming up for me:

Network Error (tcp_error)

A communication error occurred: "Operation timed out" The Web Server may be down, too busy, or experiencing other problems preventing it from responding to requests. You may wish to try again at a later time.

For assistance, contact your network support team.

• 4 weeks later...

Usually, scam sites will offer something which is too good to be true and many times, they wanted us to spend some bucks before we can get many bucks. But some scam sites will be more clever than that so we must be more careful. We must collect informations as much as we can before we joined to a site.

i remember someone from a forum gave a link to a site of real and scam sites. it was listed there alphabetically. but if that real one turned into scam already then it needs to be updated right away. :biggrin:

can you tell me or share to me the link of that forum post? i never saw a complete list of scam sites and real sites ever. i would like to know if the site i have been joining is real or not. thank you alice.

Archived