What's Your View On Scalping?

My personal view is that scalping can lead to some serious profits, but of course, it’s good when we have enough experience which will definitely make profits rolling in. I am using Nova FX Company and it’s sort of a broker which makes scalping far easier with their features like Risk Free Trade where we can’t lose on the first 3 trades and even if the losing happens, it’s not damaging for us due to their guarantee on refund that is given up to 500 dollars.

Well, first of all I have specific choice on trading currency for using scalping. Because, I believe all trading instruments are not appropriate for scalping. There have low trading spread issue and market volatility issue for scalping. But interestingly, I get fixed one pip trading spread form TradingBanks broker for maximum trading pairs. So, I get scalping trading environment here and there.

Rajesh, I really consider myself lucky because I can do any style without fear because of such mighty support by Nova FX broker, it has well-controlled spread of 1.5 pips for all major pairs while there is also high leverage up to 1:1000 for me to work smoothly even with lower investment and best of all is their giant 111% bonus which is really terrific and makes trading so much easier due to such massive bonus which makes low investment look huge.

scalping is a good condition to making money in few minute. scalpers look for opportunities to jump into a market, make a buy, stay in the position for a few minutes, and then get out with a small profit. Doing this repeatedly over the long run can result in significant earnings, which is one popular trading strategy today.

I think scalping is very profitable for traders because the scalping we will be able to earn a profit in a short time so that will make us able to trade with a maximum

I am very positive on scalping trading style. Because, still I have to depend on this shorter vision of trading. Basically, best scalping trading environment that I find into live trading platform of TradingBanks broker inspires me for doing scalping trading. I acquire narrowest fixed trading spread for all major currency. That’s way, I get enough money from small movement of market.

Actually, scalping is a trading policy that brings profit in a short time. Even though, this is considered as a most usable and profitable trading policy, but, due to many restrictions, it cannot be used in a regulated trading broker. however, I am very lucky to select Mxtrade as my trading platform where at all times, I am able to scalp at any major currencies with narrowest trading spread.

I am extremely dependable on scalping strategy due to getting profit instantly. And, for using this trading policy in a proper way, I have selected GCI Financial as my trading platform where at all times I am able to scalp at any major currencies with narrowest trading spread. so, my trading life is very much comfort and profitable.

Now I try to use scalping method in Tickmill broker, this method requires the execution speed and low spreads so of course we have to choose the right broker. Scalping method is very suitable for me to apply in this broker because this broker perovide me the spreads as low as 0.0 pips; no re-quotes, delays nor interventions; scalping, EAs and news trading allowed; STP, DMA and NDD; Leverage up to 1:500; trade from 0.01 lot. This all provide me the comfort to trade with my style without worried

From my first day of trading, I am extremely dependable on scalping strategy due to getting profit instantly. Even though this trading policy is considered as a most usable and profitable trading policy but this cannot be used in a regulated trading broker. by the way, I am very lucky to select MxTrade as my trading platform where at all times I am able to scalp with narrowest trading spread.

Scalping is a short time trading policy which is considered as a most usable and profitable trading strategy in this market place. But, practically due to many restrictions, it cannot be used in a regulated trading broker. But, I am very lucky to select GCI Financial as my trading broker where for all times I am able to scalp any currencies with spot metal and CFDs.

The thing about scalping is that it is tasking and requires a lot of baby sitting on it own, it means for professional and by pro I mean does who trade forex full time with dedicated system, server e.t.c. am not talking of stay at home dads or moms

But what funny is that a so many beginner always want to try out scalping at first, maybe due to the thrill and blood pumping that comes with watching your trade ride south or North.

For me when it comes to forex trading scalping is a No No.

But as the case maybe, when it comes to binary option it is another different story entire, intact a single pip movement is enough to make we profit.

I make use of Night Owl Signal service as my top signal providal. Here's a well writing review

http://winatbinaryoptions.com/night-owl-binary-signals-review/.

Binary option trading can be an awesome experience if you can find the right providal.

• 2 weeks later...

scalpers tend to make high profits quickly since they are prepared to risk more. By increasing the per pip value, with just a handful pips, they can exit the market with similar profit as more conservative traders. It can be easier and quicker when it comes to the market to shift 5 pips inside the positive, than it is due the market to shift 150 pips for your good. By anticipating that, the scalper makes multiple small trades scalping forex out anywhere from 2 to fifteen pips at a time at high pip values and quick exits for quick profit.

I strongly believe that scalping is something that is not easy at all, if we want to be successful than we should work with a method that’s low on risk, it does not matter if we can make high profits or not, but as far risk goes it is necessary to be on the low side and that is where I enjoy working with OctaFX broker where I get low spread of 0.2 pips plus daily market updates, so with that following the risk is always lowered and success chance becomes higher.

In my trading career, i am extremely dependable on scalping strategy for making profit constancy. And, for using this trading strategy, in a proper way, i have selected TradingBanks trading broker which for all time make sure best trading environment for scalping by providing only one pip narrowest trading spread. So, my trading life is very much comfort and profitable.

In my trading career, from all trading strategy, I like most scalping due to bringing profit in a short time. And, for using this trading strategy in a proper way, I have chosen MXTrade trading broker which for all time make sure best trading environment for scalping by providing only one pip narrowest trading spread. So, my trading life is extremely profitable.

Archived