Octafx Helped Me Toughen Up!

It won’t be wrong to say that I started as too light or weak person which is just not good enough to be a successful trader, I am at least lucky to learn this within time and started preparing much harder with daily 5-6 hours practice or learning from various sources.

It was not working too well due to my personal mindset; I was feeling pretty boring with spending so much time on demo account, it changed it all once I joined OctaFX broker and found about t heir facilities and features that were given.

They helped me to toughen up thanks to the lovely Champion demo contest where I was able to participate regularly amongst some of the finest trader in the world, it had so clean reputation that even the biggest traders were happy participating on contest and that helped me a lot to gain from their experience even without winning it I actually won!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Same as here man. This broker is seriously doing something great. In last May, after reading a postiive review of OctaFX broker at FXHQ, http://www.fxhq.com/brokers/octafx, I decided to trade with this broker and received 50% welcome bonus. and My decision wasn't bad at all because i have successfully withdrawn my profits Twice :D

Exactly mate, I had concern when I started because most broker promise big stuff but they never deliver anything, but this is where OctaFX is different since whatever you get to see on their web site is actually provided and the biggest thing like you mention 50% bonus, it’s not just ordinary one, but completely use able, so that what makes it so good. I can always calculate money management with keeping this bonus in mind, so it’s less risky for me.

Archived