Hula

Positive Surf - Positivesurf.com

I am not admin.

Site : http://positivesurf.com/?ref=17

Welcome to PositiveSurf.com - This is the right place if you want to earn money online. We will help you maximize your online earnings while minimizing your efforts. If you decide to advertise with us you will first need to buy an ad pack. You will be paid 12% of your ad packs level for 12 days making a total of 144% profit on Silver accounts. Gold accounts will get you an impressive 12.5% for 12 days in a total of 150% profit. It takes no more than 5 minutes a day to view the ads.

12%/12.5% over 12 days,Referral Bonus: 3%/5%/7%

Thank you Hula for introducing PositiveSurf to TGF readers.

I'd like to add some more things about our program:

My name is Jorgen and I want to present you PositiveSurf.com After around one month of hard work from our team the website is finally launched and ready to accept members around the world.

If you are looking for ways to advertise your website, facebook profile, blog or affiliated sites and also earn money online then PositiveSurf is definitely for you. Combining efficient online advertising with attractive returns on your upgrades will get you the earnings you wanted while offering you a good way of promotion for your online business. We offer you the possibility to test our services by opening a free account and then you may decide to upgrade if you want to go further by earning on your upgrades.

PositiveSurf Memberships

plan1.jpg

plan2.jpg

plan3.jpg

Payment Processors

AlertPay, Liberty Reserve, SolidTrustPay and Perfectmoney

I will do my best to visit the forum often and answer all your questions ASAP. Alternatively you can contact us using the support desk located here:

http://positivesurf.com/tickets.php

Staff

I'm already in, upgraded, and 12 sites surfed for the day...

This will be a good one folks cool.gif

You have received a payment to your account U258HULA:

Date: 1/9/2011 1:39 AM

Batch: 52847893

From Account: U6040759 (PositiveSurf)

Amount: $18.96

Memo: PositiveSurf cashout

thank-you-100.gif

Just received my first withdrawal request to LR. It was paid within a few hours.

01/10/2011 00:25

Batch 52893319

From U6040759 (PositiveSurf)

Amount + $6.00

Would be good to see the admin here, we all know thats one of the keys to success.

thanks for the payment.

Staff

Thank you Jorden for the fast payment cool.gif

1/9/2011 Transfer

Received From Simion Ciobanu

: alertpay@positivesurf.com

Completed

$12.00 USD

Just received my first withdrawal request to LR. It was paid within a few hours.

01/10/2011 00:25

Batch 52893319

From U6040759 (PositiveSurf)

Amount + $6.00

Would be good to see the admin here, we all know thats one of the keys to success.

thanks for the payment.

JorgenPS is the Admin of Positive $urf anthony...

Post #2 above... Read what Jorden says cool.gif

Requested an other cash out just now.

I'll be back to post when it's paid.

Hello everyone,

I just wanted to let you know that my partner almost completed the payments.. All will be done in a matter of minutes. We installed MaxiVote application on positivesurf so you can vote for us in monitors in a matter of seconds. Just fill the details and press Vote button. That's all

If you have questions feel free to post them here I will do my best to answer them ASAP.

Staff

Voting helps our program folks cool.gif

...and that's a GOOD thing for all of us !!!

I'am In

Payment Details

Date: January 11, 2011 1:08:41 PM

Amount Paid: $21.42 USD

Reference Number: A1B2B-A81EC-xxxxx

Seller Name: Simion Ciobanu

Seller Email: alertpay@positivesurf.com Item Description: Upgrade: PositiveSurf Upgrade

Admin

Hello everyone,

I just wanted to let you know that my partner almost completed the payments.. All will be done in a matter of minutes. We installed MaxiVote application on positivesurf so you can vote for us in monitors in a matter of seconds. Just fill the details and press Vote button. That's all

If you have questions feel free to post them here I will do my best to answer them ASAP.

Thank you Jorgen for ordering advertising on TopGold Forum. I am sure our members will check your program and if they like it will purchase upgrades and start making money.

Seems the site is down, an attack or just some server probs?

Actually the site just came up for me seems fine now....

Admin

Seems the site is down, an attack or just some server probs?

Actually the site just came up for me seems fine now....

works for me now. I think it was a ddos attack but seems to work now.. I can surf at least

In the last 12 hours PositiveSurf has been heavily DDOS attacked and we contacted our hosting company to help us mitigate the attack. The system admin told us : "It's a pretty fantastic attack as far as application attacks go" so it took some time to configure the firewall and all other necessary measures to defend the attack but eventually we did it and managed to put the website back online. BlackLotus, our hosting company, did a great job and Id like to thank them for that.

On a positive note Id like to remind you about the maxivote system we implemented two days ago in PositiveSurf. Every time you receive a payment please vote on monitors. You will help us getting a better ranking so more users will find out about our services. MaxiVote button is on cashout page and on reviews page http://positivesurf.com/otherpage.php?page=1[/b]"]PositiveSurf Reviews

Yesterday we started to heavily advertise PositiveSurf.com on get paid to sites like forums, blogs and monitors. Soon you will see PositveSurf banners on all quality sites from the industry. That's our plan to make people find out about PositiveSurf. You should check our affiliate program. We are paying up to 7% affiliate commission for upgrades coming from your downline. Spread the word about us to your friends, coworkers and family members and earn commissions. Is that simple.

That's all for now. We are working on more great features for Positivesurf so stay tuned for big announcements in next days!!

Jorgen,

PositiveSurf.com

Staff

Paid again and fast !!!

Your cashout request was completed successfully.

$12.00 was paid to your AlertPay account #skyladyxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Please take the time to vote for us. Monitors are listed on this page:

http://positivesurf....page.php?page=1

and voted cool.gif

RE INVESTED HERE

Payment Details

Date: January 13, 2011 2:48:41 PM

Amount Paid: $92.82 USD

Reference Number: 9A919-2B1EF-xxxxx

Seller Name: Simion Ciobanu

Seller Email: alertpay@positivesurf.com Item Description: Upgrade: PositiveSurf Upgrade