Advertise your business on Top Gold Forum today for as low as $100 per month. Contact us.
  • Announcements

• Dennis#MD

New contests on TopGoldForum   10/11/2017

Brand new contest in TGF Cash Folder, with cash prizes for our members: My favorite movie contest. Good luck
Sign in to follow this  
amy21

2Plus7 - 2plus7.com .

Look at this very seriously folks. 2plus7 is opening on Saturday at 3pm Eastern time.

We are doing a TEAM BUILD and each person that joins our team will get his or her two referrals needed to cycle. You only need two to start the cycle process.

Here is some info!

They accept AP, CC and DC… coming soon STP

It’s one straight line....NOT a 1 or 2 up

Get paid DAILY - by the minute!

Right now, there is an opportunity call at the top of EVERY HOUR (except 5 & 6 Eastern)

Each time you cycle, you earn $27. Some will be cycling many, many times daily for weeks. Will you be one of them?

50% matching bonus on all personal referrals when they cycle.

Only $27.00 to get involved and with your two referrals you are in the money!

Your monthly renewal also counts as your qualifier!

More explanation of the process here: http://www.2plus7.com/howitworks.htm

This is all Worth Thousands of Dollars!! And only some, YES, some of what you get for your membership:

• The Secret To pay off your mortgage in 1/3rd the time!

• Personal Development coaching

• Learn How to Cook with a RENOWNED Chef teaching you

• Learn to trade in the Multi-Trillion Dollar a DAY Forex Market

• From a Dr. of Nutrition... A guide to Eating Properly, Healthy, and losing weight

• An Internet Tool Box – SEO, Social Networking, Blogging, Blog Rings, How to Market and much more

• Medical Doctor

• Build a Home Based Business With Tax Benefits

• Leads Building & Management System

• National Discounts Package

Like I said, this is not all and... MUCH, MUCH MORE to COME!

With 2 referrals, you have the potential to make Hundreds of Dollars per day with the ONE OF A KIND Linear Compensation Plan! The compensation structure is like no other! Only ONE LINE and you benefit from members joining around the WORLD! You cycle over and over again, making Money Each Time!

What do you do next? Request to be part of our team build and get on the list to receive the next in line link.

Get on a call. Live calls every day @ 212-990-4000 PIN 0027#

Every hour 11AM Eastern Time thru 10PM (with the exception of 5 and 6)

Here's a link to the calls: {edited: site gone, members will need to get this on the site program...}

You really need to get on a call to understand the power of this. When ready, you MUST post here and let us know you want a spot ASAP if you want to be one of the first people in! There are no sign-up links yet, but I will add everyone to a list and send my link out to the first two people that sign up after I sign up on Saturday. Then we will pass each of those person’s signup links down to the people interested in order.

You must be ready to keep the momentum going… if you can’t be here and ready don’t request a link yet until you are. They will only be open for 3 hours on Saturday (3-6pm EDT), then 4 on Sunday (3-7pm EDT) and for good on Monday morning at 10am EDT. (All times are Eastern).

Please note: they will be shutting down to test the system both Saturday and Sunday… if you didn’t read the paragraph above, please read it.

This is just a temporary website… that has more info. https://www.2plus7.com/conference.aspx Be sure to check out all the links...

You do not want to miss out... I mean it!

Please read these rules about stacking and household accounts http://www.2plus7.com/stacking.htm

https://www.2plus7.com This is where you join

Right now this is the team we have built. If you want to join us let me know and I will add you to the rotation and when the link you need to sign up is live, I will give it to you.

The Team List:

The Team List:

Paula (Amy21, Discovery321)

Amy21 (bajanrod-personal, chriss1)

Discovery321(lerdbaron,)

bajanrod

lerdbaron

chriss1

As you can see we are quickly filling up spaces. There can only be one account per husband and wife or business

Amy

Right now this is the team we have built. If you want to join us let me know and I will add you to the rotation and when the link you need to sign up is live, I will give it to you.

The Team List:

The Team List:

Discovery321(lerdbaron,)

bajanrod

lerdbaron

chriss1

As you can see we are quickly filling up spaces. There can only be one account per husband and wife or business

Amy

2Plus7 is a straight line compensation plan.It means that everyone who comes in after you goes under you, no matter of who signed them up. It is ONLY $27 to get in

How this works?

You join for only $27.00, and enroll just 2 people to be qualified to get cycle after 7 people coming in from anyone in the world, you earn $27.

This can happen over and over again, cycling you hundreds of times per day!

What should you do next? :welcome:

Pm me and join our team

We are building a team if you want to join the team, please PM me.

This is our list so far and I will update it as it grows

The Team List:

Discovery321(lerdbaron,)

bajanrod

lerdbaron

chriss1

Who is next?

Anyone who want to join , please pm me , so we can give the correct link for sign up

Latest 2plus7 news

Benefits will be turned on!

We will begin to see articles, and more benefits added to the site starting Friday July 3rd! We appreciate your patience, and look forward to a SUCCESSFUL LAUNCH on JULY 18th!

Cycling Will Begin!!

We are EXPECTING Cycling to Begin on TUESDAY June the 30th. We will run it offline but keep the system up! So it won't be running Real TIME. Keep Telling the World about 2plus7!

Cycling Is Live!!!

Greetings!

YES, CYCLING IS UP AND RUNNING!

Check your E-Wallet in your Back Office.

Click on the refresh button to see it change as it started from the beginning and will take several hours for it to complete, or it may NEVER Complete... With Every PERSON that SIGNS UP... it will just keep on Cycling! Tell your friends about 2plus7.com, "The Compensation Plan That NEVER SLEEPS"!!

We Have Lift Off!!!

Points are equal to U.S. Dollars... When we put our withdrawal module up, you will be able to convert to any currency you want.

Thank You For All Your Patience through this process,

2plus7

No site, closing

Visual it being so...

And it shall be...