TopGoldForum.com

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
vivekmehrotra56

3 Best Ways Top Bloggers Use To Make Money!

14 posts in this topic

Hey guys, in this post, I want to talk about the 3 best ways you can make money from blogging:

1. ads- when you have enough traffic on your blog, you can apply for Google adsense and google puts up ads on your blog and pays you.

2. affiliate marketing- you can become an affiliate and market someone's products for commissions, a fix % of money which you get if you make a sale.

3. ebook- writing your ebook and selling is one of the popular ways to make money too!

You can sell an ebook for a low price like $7, and then in that ebook sell the high ticket products as well. Another idea would be, giving content rich ebook away for free, and selling products through that ebook.

What are some other ways you can think of?

For ads, How if our blog traffic to low?. is it still get earn from google??

No, Google has very strict terms. You gotta have high traffic.

If you dont have high traffic, you can go for affiliate marketing.

In any case, you have an opportunity to make money. if you have an affiliate marketing deal to get started, then good. But if not, you can work with me personally and I can help you.

Just click the link below in my signature and watch the video (That's my personally recommended system)

I have familar with the first two but not the third. Yet it is sound interesting and I'll study it.

Ok, Got It, This is very informative tips, please tell me what is the current trends of adsense.

I've wrote an article on our other site about ways to make money with a blog - https://monetize.info/proven-ways-make-money-niche/

For more articles on blogging check - https://monetize.info/category/blogging/

To answer your question in brief, adsense is not the most lucrative option to monetize your blog as there are other networks that pays better BUT for a newly launched blog or one that have not yet hundreds of thousands of visitors is good enough as it have plenty of ads. Also is good for not so popular niches where is quite difficult to find advertising. 

I consider adsense as an introduction method that can be used for quite some time or in conjuction with other monetization methods.

On 11/11/2016 at 1:24 PM, arianagrand said:

Can,t we earn money by posting ads in our own blogs ??

Of course you can earn money by placing ads on your own blogs just make sure you have enough visitors/traffic.

There are many legitimate ways to make money online.You can earn through internet by writing blogs,articles,ad-sense,affiliate marketing and other such ways.I work from my home and will share my experience.I have been into online business for the past few years,I do reselling business with Goresellers.com ,I chose this business because there was no way to get scammed if we found a legit reselling company.It is very easy  to make a good turnover because the cost for each service is fixed by reseller and also it has a fixed commissioned pay for each sale.The customer service and payment is handled by the reselling company and hence I just have to promote the services.

This may not be as bad as it looks. There are other contextual advertising networks that pay good enough. Depend on your niche you should also look into Amazon and affiliate programs.

Please check these two articles we wrote about monetizing a website:

1) https://monetize.info/5-bullet-proof-monetization-methods/

2) https://monetize.info/proven-ways-make-money-niche/

Selling physical and digital products, advertising online, offering promotions or give-aways and promoting your blog are some of the best ways to make money from blogging. Your blog content should be detailed, informative and speak a lot of experiences for readers to understand.