Lite Finance - LiteFinance.com

Rate this topic

Liteforex, Great place for beginners.

- MetaTrader 4 trading platform including MultiTerminal and free PDA version;

- Minimum deposit to start trading $1 ($10+ recommended) on accounts MINILite and 100KLite, denominated in US cents;

- Dedicated trading server for professional traders on accounts MINIForex and 100KForex;

- Deposits/withdrawals in e-Gold, WebMoney, Bank wires;

- Instant payments to your account when depositing electronic currencies;

- 43 instruments to trade including 8 unique currency indexes;

- No dealing desk - automated orders execution including market orders;

- 24/5 customer support;

- More than 18000 active traders;

- Instant account activation - start trade in minutes;

- Free affiliate and partnership program.

Link - www.LITEFOREX.org

• 4 weeks later...

it seems no one is interested to join liteforex.com,, nobody sees their potential?

That's not necessarily true...

Just because no one has posted, doesn't mean they have not tried this program out...

Please watch your negative comments

Thank you

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Liteforex has good contest too, I don't see too much promotion in LiteForex like InstaForex but LiteForex gave some free amount of capitals too if I don't make mistake. Maybe we can use that as our training in real account trading.

They have 30% deposit bonus and also less spread on EURUSD pair. Only 2 pips. That's good for scalpers.

• Like 1

They have 30% deposit bonus and also less spread on EURUSD pair. Only 2 pips. That's good for scalpers.

Yeap, but you will get that bonus if you deposit over $20 bucks. If below it then no bonus.

An update of my experience with them. I had a lot of requotes the other day when I traded which made me frustrated. I'm wondering what's wrong since I didn't get much requotes before.

• 2 years later...
  • 4 weeks later...

it seems no one is interested to join liteforex.com,, nobody sees their potential?

If analized from their name, "pjbabia". it seems that this is a fake user and belong to another broker which do not play fair in business. these name is just typed and not human names or joke name.

I'm not lite clients, but i've been told my friend that this broker is well enough. my friends has been join and make dollar here..

Now, i'm still learning be a trader..

I wish i can afford my first laptop..

If analized from their name, "pjbabia". it seems that this is a fake user and belong to another broker which do not play fair in business. these name is just typed and not human names or joke name.

I'm not lite clients, but i've been told my friend that this broker is well enough. my friends has been join and make dollar here..

I'm very agree with your brilliants analysis miss nany,,,,,

Just leave it,, it's not worthly..

Let's find dollar and trade all night...

I've got $139 today...

Thanks God....

Succes for all and lite too

It's so amazing world....
we could find money throught our laptop or our computer desktop that is connected to internet.
The best way to be wealthy is work in forex trading. Just in minutes we can get hundreds dollars.
Very cool guys...
I've trade and join in lite brokers, it's cool and make me impressed so much...

Hundreds dollar each days is amazing job...

Thanks lite and thanks for GOD...

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

Recommended broker,I just love that

I don't think so... <_<

I always trade using EA here,, it works very nice and ripe hundreds pips a days.
I like so much this broker...

succes for lite forex...

I don't know much about EA,can anyone give some information about that?

Good luck and best wishes for you

• 3 weeks later...
Guest hunter13

how about you today guys. today i see in market which had big news. it was crazy. but i earned some profit with it. now break time guys. i hope we can get more profit in next week guys.

success in liteforex guys

• 2 weeks later...

I don't think so... <_<

I always trade using EA here,, it works very nice and ripe hundreds pips a days.

I like so much this broker...

succes for lite forex...

Yeah, me too...

I also trade in this broker, i like this one because they are fair and never against us in making money here...

All deposit and withdrawal process is excellent..

I also never got problem here..

Guest hunter13

liteforex is good for me. i have trade in here for 2 years. i feel they have fast support. withdraw money fastly. it is important and they support all service as EA, scaple...

liteforex is good for me. i have trade in here for 2 years. i feel they have fast support. withdraw money fastly. it is important and they support all service as EA, scaple...

i have more than $2000 on liteforex accounts. I'm trading there and it has started since 3 years ago...

it's great broker and very recommended,,,

• 2 weeks later...
Guest tenloman

Hello, anyboby knew the Supermarathon Contest??

The prize was $30.000. we can afford a house guys..

Really amzing, I hope I can win there...

thanks about your information . but i joined in it ! hehe. who have good experience . this person will win