2011 Highlight

amcfx

I received this SMS a few minutes ago.

2011 Highlights

First day is 1.1.11

Four 1's

If I am the first Person to inform you about this matter, Don't stop forwarding. GOOD YEAR AHEAD!

So are you superstitious to believe these number really mean a good year ahead?

• 4 weeks later...

That text message must have been from a single source, who could that be. I also received a text message like that.. I deleted it right after reading it. I am not superstitious. But as Skylady said, visualize it and it shall be. I just imagined that my whole 2011 would be a good year!

• Root Admin

That text message must have been from a single source, who could that be. I also received a text message like that.. I deleted it right after reading it. I am not superstitious. But as Skylady said, visualize it and it shall be. I just imagined that my whole 2011 would be a good year!

Almost a month passed already. How was yours ?!

year 2011 is actually stands for number 4 in numerology. because what they do is they add it all. and this number is not that lucky according to what i have read. its an extreme number. means either you will become very lucky or unlucky. i think this impression of 1.1.11 came from the chinese people when they invent the "10.10.10" story. i don't believe it. so better be careful this year. :ohmy: :huh:

Why should we be careful? is there something wrong with today's year? are there any bad predictions that would occur in the later time? probably at mid year?

im not God or a fortune teller to tell you what's gonna happen pal, i'm just sharing here what i have read about numerology and that this year is unlucky. 3 consecutive unusual things happened near my place. carnapping with murder, bus bombing and latest is the construction site accident. :sad: i hope next month won't be this bad.

I am not saying that you are a god neither a fortune teller. I was asking if there are any predictions (probably by some fortune tellers) if there are any bad predictions (s)he may have for this year. Dont worry just be careful around and pray hard.

okay peace be with you friend lol. i haven't read about predictions yet for this year. let me check it first then i will tell you all about it. do you want to know predictions for the world or just in our country? :rolleyes: :blink:

be my guest. its up to you. maybe you can open a new thread for that so that others may also benefit for that..

what a great idea! maybe i can open two new threads for this. and ofcourse i will expect a reply from you. lets see if members are interested too with topics like this. anyway i just read that china will overtake the US for economic growth have you heard that? B)

what a great idea! maybe i can open two new threads for this. and ofcourse i will expect a reply from you. lets see if members are interested too with topics like this. anyway i just read that china will overtake the US for economic growth have you heard that? B)

i bet, you have not made this thread yet. did you? i am waiting..

• 4 weeks later...

im not sure if you're right about 20 years, but i guess it's in 5 years. :biggrin: maybe i should check it again. that's correct neng, if opportunity comes, we should grab it before it disappear! :biggrin: i hope i'll get lucky this year! especially in terms of money lol.

@alice

Yes, I hope this year will be better than last year especially financially because last year, I suffered loss many bucks in my business, online and offline business.

don't worry, someday you will recover your loss. i hope this year will bring all of us good fortune and prosperity. i set some goals for this year and hopefully this year can give me opportunity to achieve my goal.

Archived