Now you can advertise your business on Top Gold Forum.
Sign in to follow this  
phoenix88

What Kind Of Blog Do You Have Or Ever Have?

I have 4 blogs on blogger, 2 on wordpress, and three personally hosted blogs. I can manage only 2 personally hosted blogs and one blogger blog. So far earning through adsense and another program (which uses adsense). But will soon be including other methods and I am looking to learn my way into online forex business.

Top news, views, questions related to Apple iPhone and iPad on iPhone 5 Forum.

You can visit my blog at wondrouspics.com

Admin

I have blogs on blogger.com About:

-How to gain financial wisdom, it's a good blog. I keep it updated.

-About weight loss

-About movies

-Chemistry (but I don't keep it much updated nowadays, maybe because I got different priority now)

wow thats a nice variety of blogs. Which one do you like to write on most ?! The financial wisdom one ?! Also I'm wondering you created this to make money or because this are your passions ?

🚀🚀🚀Get more traffic by publishing articles on 3500 authority websites. Register for free on Outreach.Buzz 🚀🚀🚀

I have heard and I didn't think their was much dispute that wordpress is the best blogging interface to use. I started with blogger and now I can navigate it pretty well. So if it doesn't cost me a lot of money in blogging I am gonna stay with blogger. I have like 8 or 9 live blogs right now.

Thanks.

Marcus Wahl

Cash Surfing Network

http://cashsurfingnetwork.com

Helping Build Online Traffic Businesses

Admin

I have heard and I didn't think their was much dispute that wordpress is the best blogging interface to use. I started with blogger and now I can navigate it pretty well. So if it doesn't cost me a lot of money in blogging I am gonna stay with blogger. I have like 8 or 9 live blogs right now.

Thanks.

8-9 blogs ?! That's something.. How do you manage to keep them all updated ?! Also are you using any inter linking strategy between your blogs ?!

🚀🚀🚀Get more traffic by publishing articles on 3500 authority websites. Register for free on Outreach.Buzz 🚀🚀🚀

I have only one blog at the moment. It is titled as "Online Earning Places". It is all about ways of earning online including get paid to click sites, get paid to write, get paid to post, freelancing, get paid to do micro jobs, etc. I am happy to have this blog considering the fact that I could help others to be knowledgeable also of the different online earning programs.

Watch and Learn How I Earn Money Online >>> Click this link: Work at Home Part Time Online Jobs