Now you can advertise your business on Top Gold Forum.
Sign in to follow this  
phoenix88

What Kind Of Blog Do You Have Or Ever Have?

I have 12 blogs in blogger.com..

One for each of the following.

- Personal stuff.

- PTCs

- Online earning

- forex

- hyips

and the rest are dedicated to some of the browser games I've played online before and my experimental blogs for template customization purposes. But right now only the personal and forex blog are updated regularly.

================================================

I'm an Asian so I trade with Instaforex - Asia's #1 broker!

@ Phoenix

My personal blog earned from a blogadvertising program one time. Nope I don't earn from google adsense. I'm focusing on developing my forex blog for advertising purposes next year after I apply for an IB in some brokers I like.

I'm an Asian so I trade with Instaforex - Asia's #1 broker!

i have 4 blogs. only one of them is active.. But in these blogs i have added google adsense... not bad because I got over $60 now on my adsense..

i have 4 blogs. only one of them is active.. But in these blogs i have added google adsense... not bad because I got over $60 now on my adsense..

$60 from the entire 4 blogs or partly? or the active one produces money for you? What niche it is about?

@pjbabia

Wow that was good if you could get $60 from a blog. That means you Page Rank of your blog is good and the content of your blog is good too.

@pjbabia

Wow that was good if you could get $60 from a blog. That means you Page Rank of your blog is good and the content of your blog is good too.

yes, i think i already mentioned that my blog has PR3... I have sponsored blogs too..and other posts that not not sponsored. My other blogs have PR1 and the other have PR0 hehehe I wish my blog could reach to PR 5 or 6 i think that is not possible at the moment.

yes, i think i already mentioned that my blog has PR3... I have sponsored blogs too..and other posts that not not sponsored. My other blogs have PR1 and the other have PR0 hehehe I wish my blog could reach to PR 5 or 6 i think that is not possible at the moment.

You have good blogs indeed, what do you do with your blogs to get that PR? What kind of contents did you publish?

You have good blogs indeed, what do you do with your blogs to get that PR? What kind of contents did you publish?

i only have one blog with PR3... the others have PR1 and the other have PR0..hehee i just posted what i wanted to post.. Included tag and the title of the posts must be good, ie. something like poeple uses those keywords to search.

@pjbabia

If you can reach PR5 or PR6 in your blog site, that will be great earning that you got. If your blog is PR3 and you could get that much, so if your blog in PR5 or PR6, that can make your earning 2 until 3 times maybe more than current earning.

guys I hope you do not mind but what is that PR3 and PR5 that you are saying, could you please clarify it for me.

HyipSCOPE.org | Vigilantly Providing 'REAL' Program Status 
Extremely High RCB Offer to Downlines + Additional 3 -10% Bonus to Regular Members

guys I hope you do not mind but what is that PR3 and PR5 that you are saying, could you please clarify it for me.

PR means Page Rank... go to prchecker.info it provides you the PR of your blog...

@Andry, i hope i can reach that PR5 or PR6 but i dont think i can reach that now. maybe later i hope so.. with my effort maybe i can do that later...

thanks for that useful information pj lolz, so what good will it do for me just in case? you know what I mean, I just checked the site so whats next then?

HyipSCOPE.org | Vigilantly Providing 'REAL' Program Status 
Extremely High RCB Offer to Downlines + Additional 3 -10% Bonus to Regular Members

again if you have good PR that means you have good page ranking...and thus search engines go to your sites first.. that is one of the benefits of the PR thing..

Admin

I have 5 blogs on blogger . some about hyips some about forex and make money online.

How do you manage to keep them all updated ?!

🚀🚀🚀Get more traffic by publishing articles on 3500 authority websites. Register for free on Outreach.Buzz 🚀🚀🚀

I have blogs on blogger.com About:

-How to gain financial wisdom, it's a good blog. I keep it updated.

-About weight loss

-About movies

-Chemistry (but I don't keep it much updated nowadays, maybe because I got different priority now)

www.rochelleligsay.com

Learn how to earn and value money

Become Truly Rich