Demo Account Vs Real Account

Rate this topic

On 16/03/2017 at 10:29 AM, Mr. Peppermint said:

Yeah, we need to take Demo in such a way that we are dealing with the Real Account and we are losing real money and only then we could learn with Demo Trading.

Exactly, this kind of trading attitude can lead to successful trading and i think that excelling at demo account helps us to learn forex processes more easily than any other learning stuff.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

That’s very common fact in trading world. We always take profit in demo because here we know the money we are trading with is not real. Our mind was relaxed then while trading in demo account. But in real account we have put our real money and when real money are at stake some traders can not hold there nerve. And to have this confidence knowledge is the only factor. I can suggest ion.my broker AAFX for that. This broker gives me some exclusive forex tips and education.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 10/7/2017 at 2:01 PM, Mr. Peppermint said:

Demo would be a nice way to learn about the Forex Trading, and if you wanna use that knowledge and experience and skills to become successful in Forex, you should be very serious in it.

A demo is the easy way to learn trading and gain skills for it. But Being serious with your work is also important for you so that you can learn the right concepts. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...