Demo Account Vs Real Account

Rate this topic

There are many traders who suffered some losses in real account although they are taking good profits when they used demo account. Is it really much differences between real account and demo account? What do you think that made the differences guys? Share it here...

only one answer for that. the "feel" is totally different. in demo you don't need too much worry if you lose because even if you win, you won't get anything either for real. when you trade in real account, you "feel" the worry, greediness, fear, gambling, luck, everything you name it, because you know that if you lose, you will lose real money, and if you win, you will cash out real money as well. so emotionally will be totally different. with different emotionally, the result will be different too.

Guest phoenix88

only one answer for that. the "feel" is totally different. in demo you don't need too much worry if you lose because even if you win, you won't get anything either for real. when you trade in real account, you "feel" the worry, greediness, fear, gambling, luck, everything you name it, because you know that if you lose, you will lose real money, and if you win, you will cash out real money as well. so emotionally will be totally different. with different emotionally, the result will be different too.

Some people will even panic. most are for beginners at the beginning of their first real trades.

@cnbc

Yes, that was right. In demo account, we can't feel greedy, fear and sometimes used our lucky. It's easier to be dicipline in demo account than in real account. In demo account, we can always do like the system but in real account it's not that easy. The condition of market can impact us to open or close transaction.

@cnbc

Yes, that was right. In demo account, we can't feel greedy, fear and sometimes used our lucky. It's easier to be dicipline in demo account than in real account. In demo account, we can always do like the system but in real account it's not that easy. The condition of market can impact us to open or close transaction.

when money matter involve, thing will be different. that's the different why when we trade in demo account a lot of easier than in real account. when there is no money involve, the atmosphere will be relax without any tension.

@cnbc

Yes, demo account is easier than real account. But usually when I've traded in real account, I used demo account as my trial new strategy or updated strategy. It's no risk so if that can work well then I will use it as brand new strategy :)

that's what i do too. that's why i prefer to use sentence of combining demo account with real account than demo account versus real account as the topic stated. demo account can support real account if you know how to do it, but sorry i can't reveal it here. it will be too long and i am lazy to posting long posts.:P

Guest phoenix88

i advise my self and others to practice first the demo account. IF you find yourself a good in trading your demo account. I guess its time for the real thing.. tell me if im wrong?

Trading with demo account has a purpose to make you familiar with the trading plattform only(in this case MT4 or MT5), not the emotional practice.

• 4 years later...

demo account is the best way to get experience and learn how to do forex trading, but one thing u should now that u can earn money from it, but some broker present demo contest, for the trader to make money by using demo account.

• 4 months later...

I have an interesting point, that is some traders were successful in demo but right now they are losing their in live account! know why? Because, they were not serious in their demo. So, there was so emotion issue at all. But, I found actual guideline on demo through trading eBook of TradingBanks. That’s way, I never crash my real balance in my live account.

sir tell me the difference between real and demo account.

Demo accounts are those which can be used for practicing trading/strategies. Brokers usually allocate virtual funds so that trader should practice their strategies to learn forex or binary options trading. Real accounts are also known as live trading accounts which are funded by real money of the traders' deposits. Traders can then access the market through real accounts for buying and selling.

Demo accounts processes are similar with real accounts provided by the brokers to some extent, so demo accounts can be a good option to test the broker easily. I hope it could help you or otherwise feel free to ask any further details.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 7/14/2016 at 9:38 AM, Mr. Peppermint said:

Demo Account is the best way to learn about Forex Trading, but you cannot earn through it, thus you need to first learn through Demo Account and then you should start trading live account.

a demo account is an account that has the market conditions are the same as the real account and influenced by the same news event of an economic downturn in a particular country, but the thing that makes it unique from a demo account is he using virtual currency as a means of transaction so that we would not find a downside when trading in the account and of course demo account is an account that is very suitable for use workout