What Are The Best Books For Beginner?

Guest phoenix88

@neng and pjbabia

Seems like you found from the same source to learn about forex. Same with you, I don't use any books or e-books when I started to learn the basif of forex. I used babypips, for Indonesian people, I suggested to use belajarforex. I saw that babypips tutorial was really good as newbie although they don't know anything about forex.

• 6 years later...

ECNCAPITAL is the best broker for beginners. They are so much resourceful with their educational materials. Including many essential E-books of forex trading. Their training materials like video tutorials are amazing to learn forex trading. But if you are a book addict then you can go for their E-book section. And you can read those books and learn forex trading free of cost. So, give this a shot.

"Currency Trading for Dummies" is a good book for traders who are just beginning to tackle the world of foreign exchange. Published in 2011, the book was written by Brian Dolan, a veteran of the forex market for more than 20 years, working as a currency trader and market analyst. This book helped a lot for my options trading. If you like options trading open an account with lxmarkets.com , a regulated broker with good reviews.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived