Practice Best Way To Regain Confident?

Rate this topic

Yes, I believe that practice is the key to overcome any problem, if we are determined to practice then we can succeed easily, but if we lack the passion and determination for this then we will never find our self getting any success. Also, I am usually trading on bonus account especially by Nova FX broker, it’s having gigantic 200 dollars free capital allotted to all new comers and we can use it just the way we want, so not only we are able to gain confidence, but learn as well.

Yeah, obviously like that practice makes a man perfect.without practicing you can't be confidant that you are fit this trading occupation and able to earn money by your live trading.Actually, i'm a binary option trader and i'm earning handsome amount of money by my every trade.I think that it has possible of my confidence that i'd gain by practicing.Besides, my current option trading broker KeyOption service also always support me to do a successful trade.Otherwise, this has broker huge collection of trading tools that's why i can easily trade.

• 5 years later...

WE all know that practice makes a man perfect. The more you practice the more you can become successful. The best way to practice in Forex market is a demo account. If you want to increase your confidence on Forex market you need to practice more and more. A demo account will help you to regain your confident. I always practice on the demo account of my broker TP Global FX. They always help me to regain my confidences.

• 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...

One thing we know practice maximum a man perfect. In the trading world most of the people getting losers because of lack of knowledge and practice. To start in forex market people may practice in demo and should discuss with experienced trader and choose the best Forex Broker.

Existing training and learning must be able to be carried out properly, this is done so that traders can be maximized in increasing their existing skills, profits, and experiences and can be maximized in getting the security and comfort of trading with Tickmill.

There are a lot of strategies to make a profit in the forex market. Traders can use one or a combination of these strategies in their trading, depending on their personality. There is no better one strategy than the others. Mastering one or two is enough to become successful. As a scalper, I am trading with Forex4you. They give me the best trading condition for scalping.

Emotions is the main enemy of a trader. It is true that as a human being we can not control our emotions easily. But in forex trading it is very much needed to control the emotions. Loss is a part and parcel of forex trading. Most of the trader get emotional or angry while they have faced losses. But every trader should have positive intentions. They always try to recover their losses. I am trading with Tpglobalfx. Sometimes i have to face loss also. But in that time I think about my mistake and try not to do the same mistake again. My broker helps me to recover my losses and convert it into the profit.

On 5/25/2021 at 8:37 AM, maspluto said:

Emotions must be paid attention to properly, this is necessary so that traders can be maximized in getting the security and comfort of trading while on a real account with Tickmill.

We must try to reduce the Emotions in doing our trading so that we can make the Profits.

• 2 weeks later...

Spending low capital as a trader means spending only the money that they can afford to lose. In trading, expert traders are less likely to lose. Because they execute their skill accordingly. In forex trading, skill is more important than financial status.  But with Eurotrader, I started trading with their micro-account for just $ 50. 

8 hours ago, David Meyers said:

Spending low capital as a trader means spending only the money that they can afford to lose. In trading, expert traders are less likely to lose. Because they execute their skill accordingly. In forex trading, skill is more important than financial status.  But with Eurotrader, I started trading with their micro-account for just $ 50. 

If we will start doing Practice in the Forex markets then we would be able to get more Profits.

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/10/2021 at 7:46 AM, maspluto said:

The existing training and learning must be able to be considered properly, this is done so that traders can become more leverage in surviving and becoming a trader of the month with Tickmill.

We must try to learn the trading skills so that we are getting more profits on time.

I believe that it is possible to make a lot of profit in trading by practicing. If you can't gain knowledge by practicing, it is not possible to survive in trading. A trader can make a lot of money if he wants to, but he has to practice properly. Practice and perseverance can make a trader successful.

Proper risk and money management are essential to success as a FX trader. Every trader has inherently some risk factors. Managing these risks in a sensible way will certainly help in long run. Traders should not trade money which they can't lose, because traders can't have the patience to profit due to the pressure of losing.

I am trading with Forex4you. I always execute my trader with proper risk and money management. They are very helpful. They always help me to make my decisions correctly and they also provide 24/7 customer support. I am very pleased with their services.