Avoid Emotion While Trading

hi there ,

when i started trading in forex i have heard a lot that you must trade avoiding your emotions and control your feelings but i didn't understood why they say so .

and i started trading , and eventually i got some profit from my first few trades and i was getting greedier and made several trades continuously , but what was the effect i got margin call because all my trades went wrong . then i understood that this is why they say that we have to control our emotions when we trade .

so it's a most important lesson that every trader must control emotions and don't trade with them .

hi there ,

when i started trading in forex i have heard a lot that you must trade avoiding your emotions and control your feelings but i didn't understood why they say so .

and i started trading , and eventually i got some profit from my first few trades and i was getting greedier and made several trades continuously , but what was the effect i got margin call because all my trades went wrong . then i understood that this is why they say that we have to control our emotions when we trade .

so it's a most important lesson that every trader must control emotions and don't trade with them .

Controling emotion and greed are the golden rules of forex. When we become greedier, we open multiple trades not looking after our margin and balance. That's why we should control it. Sad but true, maximum traders failed to control emotions and greed during trading. I'm obviously.

That was right. We should avoid to trade emotionally because it can

make our decision in forex market is not too good. And also if we trade

emotionally, our analysis won't be perfect and we made some mistakes

because of our psychology is not stable. But we can't trade without our

emotions right? So any suggestions of this?

That was right. We should avoid to trade emotionally because it can

make our decision in forex market is not too good. And also if we trade

emotionally, our analysis won't be perfect and we made some mistakes

because of our psychology is not stable. But we can't trade without our

emotions right? So any suggestions of this?

well if you are a newbie naturally emotions are really involved in your trade

since it is concern with money, but i think if you are already trading for a long

time I don't think you are still affected by the movement of the price

well if you are a newbie naturally emotions are really involved in your trade

since it is concern with money, but i think if you are already trading for a long

time I don't think you are still affected by the movement of the price

Let's establish what "long time" is. I'm 6 months in trading although I'm able to manage my emotions I still affected by emotions.

Some of the behaviors why I say I manage my emotions.

before when I get greedy/revenge trade I get margin call.

now i don't get margin call. I only loose the pips I earned and my balance still intact.

How about everyone else in here?

@amcfx

I started to trade from about 5-6 months ago too. This year is my first time I trade in forex market, so it's a little bit hard for me to control my psychology but I tried to follow the system. I ever read that the most effective way to control our emotion is following the system that what I've done.

• 4 years later...

when u do forex trading u need to do it by cool mind, just hold your emotion don't follow it. u need to think clearly when do forex trading so it can help u to choose the right position.

• 1 month later...

Calmness is a skill that very few have and this is something that is generally God-gifted (Natural), so that means certain people will always struggle to stay cool, but some will find it quite normal due to having the ability. I am unfortunately lacking this ability and this is the reason why I find it very tough to control emotions, but as they say when you are weak in one part, you could be strong in other and that’s exactly what I am in money management with help of OctaFX broker, as they got outstanding 50% bonus on deposit offer, it is also trade able which makes thing highly comfortable for me and allows me to work with keeping emotions in check.

• 4 weeks later...

Actually, we traders need to open our new trades according to market emotion. But which traders do their trading based on personal issues definitely they may face big losses. I can avoid my personal issues as I used my practiced account perfectly as like my live trading account. TradingBanks broker provided best demo trading environment for me.

Archived