We have a brand new contest on TopGoldForum with $30 cash prizes. Enroll now and win

Advertise your business on Top Gold Forum today for as low as $100 per month. Contact us.
Sign in to follow this  
amy21

You Create Freedom - youcreatefreedom.com

http://www.youcreatefreedom.com/

Hear It, See It, Believe It - Join Us Live

Live Conference Calls with our Team Leaders

Mon, Tues, Wed, Thurs

9:30 Eastern. 8:30 Central, 7:30 Mountain, 6:30 Pacific

Conference Dial-in Number: (712)432-0111.

Participant Access Code (PIN):308897#

RECORDED SIZZLE CALL OVERVIEW: (641) 715-3900 EXT: 90826#

Missed our Live Call?

Check out our recorded version: Playback (712)432-0211

Access Code: 308897#

Regards,

Amy

WHAT OUR AFFILIATES ARE SAYING - TESTIMONIALS

I cycled twice, got paid daily and made $1200 in my 1st week during prelaunch. The business model is awesome. I love youcreatefreedom.com - Jancey Green - Chicago, IL

For the 1st time ever my husband and I were behind on our mortgage. My sister called me and told me about this and honestly I didn't believe that it could work. It just seemed way to simple and straightforward. Being a working artist I couldn't find any more hours in the day to work another job and make extra income, so I took a chance. I made $600 quickly and was able to get our mortgage caught up. Thank you so much - Lucinda Victor, Boston MA

I was ready to walk away from building my long term residual income, a solid company I've built for years because of my down-line attrition rate and I was so tired of people just giving up because they couldn't make money fast enough. You Create Freedom is an answer to a prayer. It offers me a way to get my people back into positive cash flow in their 1st 30 days with no more out of pocket expenses. Youcreatefreedom.com rocks. - Alex Wilson, San Francisco, CA

I was down to my last unemployment check, over qualified for every job I interviewed for, and having trouble finding a job that paid more than minimum wage. You Create Freedom changed my life I never thought I could replace my income working from home, Freedom is helping me stay afloat. - Terri, Los Angeles, CA

This is the perfect solution for the people I meet who are afraid of the phone. Who can't or don't think they can be successful working from home. They can still make money passively and I can help them achieve their dreams. Thank you so much for the opportunity that You Create Freedom offers. - Dee F. Salt Lake City, Utah

I usually say alot, and I'm never short on words. I'm speechless and still in shock on how fast this happens! YouCreateFreedom.com is Just AMAZING. - Jesse G. Los Angeles, CA

I've been in the industry for over 20 years as a sales trainer & company owner. I've worked with and trained thousands of sales people across the country and around the world. It's never happened to me before. I've never been paid this much for so little initial effort. I cycled and was paid while I was still reviewing the program and figuring out my marketing strategies. - Al Turnquist. St. Petersburg, FL

RECORDED SIZZLE CALL: (641) 715-3900 EXT: 90826#

"For every one of us that succeeds, it's because there's somebody there to show the way out." -

Oprah Winfrey - Harpo Productions

Wow! my friend make another $2400 yesterday with one time fee .

Anyone want him to call you, please let me know. He will call you and explain better and answers all your question.

Great fast cash flow for your business , family etc.

All are welcome to attend and hear. There are Q & A too

Conference Dial-in Number: (712)432-0111

Sunday at 8pm Eastern, 7pm Central, 6pm Mountain, 5pm Pacific

Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday

- 9:30 Eastern. 8:30 Central, 7:30 Mountain, 6:30 Pacific

RECORDED SIZZLE CALL OVERVIEW: (641) 715-3900 EXT: 90826#

Some Q & A , For the completion Q & A , please go to our company website

Q- Sound to good to be true, is it really legal?

A- We agree, it does kinda' sound to good to be true. You Create Freedom offers legitimate time-tested products and services that really benefit people. These products and services, if bought separately, would cost thousands of dollars. We developed a patent-pending compensation plan designed for the average person's success.

Q- Is this MLM or a pyramid?

A- This is a two-tiered affiliate program utilizing a 2X2 company-forced matrix program. There are never long lines of sponsorship putting people "at the bottom" where they are essentially powerless, such as in a binary. It isn't even shaped like a pyramid. You are dealing with single 2x2 matrices that fill up with 6 people who purchase a product. When an individual's 2x2 is filled, through the purchase of product, commissions are paid quickly.

Q- I don't totally understand the pay plan?

A- That's okay, we will pay you anyway. If you are a passive affiliate, it's simply an additional $600* a month. If you are an active sponsor, just know that every 6 people you or your team sponsor, you cycle and get paid - much more quickly than a passive person. It's fairly easy to "do the math" about how much you can earn as an active sponsor, when you know a passive person is likely to realize $600 a month.* There is also a simple tracking worksheet available in the training center and we happily answer questions during our training calls . You can also view our pay plan movie -- COMING SOON

Q- What is the product I get with this program?

A- The product is a substantial, leading-edge, tested, useful and effective set of business tools and resources, delivered online and in live trainings to all affiliates. The tools and resources work for anyone interested in building a home, "bricks and mortar," or Internet-based business of any kind.

Q-How do I market and what information process tools are available?

A- Online trainings and live meetings are part of the "package."

Q- Are there hidden fees or monthly charges beyond the initial sign up cost?

A- None

Q- What information do you gather when I sign up? Social security? Credit cards?

A- All we need for you to become an affiliate is to give us your name, a working e-mail (with street address on the application), a working phone number - plus proof of your financial transaction. See instructions on our Sign-Up page.

Q- Once I come in, what is expected of me to make money? Do I have to bring in other people?

A- You decide. No sponsoring is required. However, our passive members are highly encouraged to "pay it forward" and help others come into the program.

Q- I want to come in as a member but I don't have the $250 now. What can I do?

A- Leverage the $250 by bringing in two full-paying sign-ups at the time you enter the program. See the Compensation Plan page for more details on this option.

Q- Do I still make $600 per cycle if I leverage my way into YCF?

A- After your 1st cycle, yes, you do make $600 per cycle from then on. In order to pay for your $250 affiliate position, you receive $350 for your 1st cycle. In the leverage model you cover the cost of your initial pay center in this way. You are still paying the full amount for the position - just on the back end, not upfront. Hence, the value of the leverage option. You can get in and go to work, even if you don't have the capital to start. See the Sign-Up page for details on how to join with the leverage option.

Q- What is "cycling?"

A- Each time you qualify for $600 it is called a "cycle." In this program, your Pay Center (s) will continue to work for you and qualify again and again for additional full commissions without additional money from you.

Q- How much do I receive when I cycle?

A- $600 per cycle.

Q- How will I be paid? And how will I be notified?

A- You are paid daily via direct transfer to your bank account. Once you have a BofA account (for US affiliates), e-mail our admin address: name on account, account number, and in which State the account is located. Payments are automatic and done daily. International affiliates receive wires into their various banks.

Q- How often can I be paid?

A- You can get paid daily in real time.

Q- If commissions are paid daily, when is the cut off?

A- Applications are processed continually. Each morning at 9am Pacific the books are closed. At that time the software is run and commission cycles are calculated on applications that have been received and payments verified that have come in within the last 24 hours. Affiliates are then paid accordingly. So if you want an application to count it has to be in by 9am pacific on that day.

Q- Should I buy more than one "membership" in order to make more, faster?

A- This decision is strictly in your own hands. We can provide some examples of possible scenarios based upon additional pay centers. Totally passive members are limited to one pay center. Remember, when you bring in others, your own cycling goes faster. Plus others will thank you for letting them know about You Create Freedom.

Q- If I decided to be passive with this, can I really make money? How and how much?

A- We estimate, but do not promise, that passive members can receive one cycle of $600 per month.

Q- Will the money and prospects run out and only the first ones who come in get paid?

A- Simply No.

Q- Is it possible for the people I bring in to get ahead of me?

A- No, Your personally sponsored people always follow you, even if they are working harder than you and cycling more often. You never lose your personally sponsored people once they cycle they will come back into your next available position open in your 2x2 matrix. Its a true follow your sponsor matrix with no fine print

Q- Who are the people behind this program? Is it US based?

A- This is a California-based company with real people working hard and diligently on your behalf.

Q- What if I want more information, where can I go?

A- Attend our conference calls. See the link above for times and access numbers. If you are not available for the live calls, you can listen to the most recent playback line. We have a live Q and A session on most of the live calls for your questions.

Q- Is there any limit to the amount of money I can receive?

A- Simply the answer is No. The amount of money you receive directly reflects your immediate and massive action. There is no cap on the number of times you can cycle daily or the number of people you can sponsor.

Q- Can I bring in people outside the US?

A- Yes, you can bring in anyone from anywhere in the world as long as they pay, submit a sign-up, and fax or email in an application with proof of payment.

Q- I'm about to join, and my last question is how do I know I can trust you?

A- This program is so simple. Just talk to our happy affiliates and come on a conference call. Ask your questions. Check the leader board. Talk to our leaders. Our executive team at the corp office has over 20 years experience in home business. Some of our leaders have over 30 years experience each and some have worked successfully from home for well over 30 years.

RECORDED SIZZLE CALL: (641) 715-3900 EXT: 90826#

"If you're interested in 'balancing' work and pleasure, stop trying to balance them. Instead make your work more pleasurable." - Donald Trump, Host of The Apprentice & best selling author of

Think Big and Kick *** in Business and Life

READY TO JOIN , PM ME

:welcome:

All are welcome to attend and hear. There are Q & A too

- 9:30 Eastern. 8:30 Central, 7:30 Mountain, 6:30 Pacific

Come and Join us this week,, Get Paid $600 daily over and over with only one time fee$250.00 No process payment ,

Cash deposit, postal money order, wire transfer and transfer fund

Hear It, See It, Believe It - Join Us Live

Picture

[

Invite Your Guests for SUNDAY NIGHT-

8:00 Eastern OVERVIEW-OPPORTUNITY CALL

Invite Guests - 9:30 Eastern. 8:30 Central, 7:30 Mountain, 6:30 Pacific