Trading Journal Of A Beginner

Hello, guys!

I started trading at Forex market not so long ago and I would like to post my actions and some results on public to discuss. I really believe this method can improve one's skills (mine in exactly that case) and hope you will help me to grow. ^_^

Thank you so much in advance! This forum has already gave me tonnes of useful information that I'm really thankful for.

I trade basically with two pairs: EUR/USD and USD/CHF. I guess I will try some new later, but now I prefer to make my first steps with the most popular pairs, because I can find many forecasts of their situation before doing anything.

What about EUR/USD:

I can't see any supportive levels here so I can assume it will go further down. Thats why my plan for today is to open a sell at 1.0908, close sell at 1.0880 and set stop-loss at 1.0920.

eurusd-h4-riston-capital-ltd.png

According to daily candle stick now, I am with buy position for EUR/USD trading pair. My take profit is 1.1203. Actually, I do not use Bollinger Bands or any kind of technical support without dynamic level moving average. Because, it makes me confusing. In addition, I get much better result by following Price Action trading. By the way, it’s really good thinking for you to use more than one trading currency pair. Just, keep continuing your concentration like that. Now, I trade in only eight major currency pairs. And, I learned full Price Action trading course from TradingBanks broker without any money. I also got there enough instruments to make good trading skills on fundamental.

The EUR/USD ended last week at 1.0990. I think my next step will be to open a buy at the beginning of the next week if there is no up-gap at the opening of the market.

Next week I'm also going to start trading with USD/JPY. I heard this market has the most pleasant opportunities for profitable trading. We'll see soon =))

usdjpy-h4-riston-capital-ltd-2.png

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

My EUR/USD strategy for today is to open a buy at 1.0950 with target at 1.1180 and stop-loss at 1.0920.

I guess it was a pivot at 124.07 and the chart will be going down at least for a little while. I'm opening a sell right away and plan to close the deal at 123.20.

usdjpy-h4-riston-capital-ltd.png

The EUR/USD market seems to start going up and I guess it gives buyers another chance to act.

eurusd-h4-riston-capital-ltd-4.png

My USD/JPY strategy for today is to open a sell at 123.83 and close the deal at 123.00. I don't think this down move to be long, but 83 pips seems enough.

usdjpy-h4-riston-capital-ltd-5.png

As I expected, this market is totally for bears these days. I'll stay long a little longer. Think it will make sense.

eurusd-h4-riston-capital-ltd-3.png

The USD/JPY market goes up as usual. Today I'm going to open a buy here. I don't think there will be any pivots in the near future.

usdjpy-h4-riston-capital-ltd-2.png

• 3 weeks later...

Archived