Who Here Does Forex Trading For A Living?

Rate this topic

• Root Admin

I've traded currencies on Forex in 2008-2009 and I have mode some good profits. Even if I see the market quite risky it was nice going with my laptop outside, do an analyse of the current market and then create the orders for the next days.Then my day was off. At the moment I'm busy developing TGF network of sites but Im thinking to trade currencies again. I see some forex managed accounts with a nice growing so Im also looking to hire a forex manager to do the trades for me. anyway bottom line is that profits can be made in Forex.

Guest phoenix88

I trades some times, there isn't any particularly moment, It i too risky to live from forex I thin but I have seen people like that. Really live from forex tradings and they really make it.

I trades some times, there isn't any particularly moment, It i too risky to live from forex I thin but I have seen people like that. Really live from forex tradings and they really make it.

Risky yes, Apply all precautions, money management, trade not more than 5% of your account then you reduce the risk to a manageable rate.

I have formulated an 85% success strategy and will show everyone how I live off forex once I reach my target risk capital.

Acctually I do not have to bear the costs for my living. Still my parents are bearing it. So, I am taking forex as a part time way for earning money from online. Still learning. And I yet not have that efficiency to earn such a amount of money which will help me to bear the whole cost of my living.

I am new in forex market so I am not yet using trade for living.

I hope I can realize it in the future but maybe about 2-3 years more

to learn and practice. I needed many knowledges and also experiences

to survive in forex and also to make my transaction more profitable.

• 3 years later...
Guest gaban

I am not a trader for living. because I prefer to trade forex part time. since forex has a very high risk that we need to learn and practice a lot of trading. so then we can get the maximum trading

I am not a trader for living. because I prefer to trade forex part time. since forex has a very high risk that we need to learn and practice a lot of trading. so then we can get the maximum trading

same with me, I am not the type of traders who use forex as main income. because in my opinion, the time to trade is very flexible. I now use a Armada Markets as my broker .

same with me, I am not the type of traders who use forex as main income. because in my opinion, the time to trade is very flexible. I now use a Armada Markets as my broker .

yes, me too. for now I am more comfortable to make forex forex as a side job. because it has a very high risk. So it is not easy to make forex as main occupation. we have to have the skill and good trading psychology so that we can get a lot of money from forex we can take advantage of the demo contest RealTrade to improve the skills of good trading

There are so many people here who do Forex trading for a living. I am student though, but I do trading for leading a better life than others by making enough profits from Forex business platform. OctaFX makes my business easy for me because it provides all the necessary instrument and analysis to place my order in right time to make profits properly.

Guest gaban

now I just make forex as a part-time job. forex is a business that has the maximum profit but huge foreign exchange risk. by doing forex trading as a part time job so I can trade comfortably.

There are so many people here who do Forex trading for a living. I am student though, but I do trading for leading a better life than others by making enough profits from Forex business platform. OctaFX makes my business easy for me because it provides all the necessary instrument and analysis to place my order in right time to make profits properly.

Forex is a good option for students and housewife's, who are looking for a job , that can be done in their free time.

Guest gaban

Forex is a good option for students and housewife's, who are looking for a job , that can be done in their free time.

yes, of course. for students and housewives can trade forex properly. since forex has a very flexible so that we can trade anytime. we could try to trade without capital so that we can earn money from forex. try to trade in instaforex with the bonus post

Trading is often viewed as a high barrier-to-entry field, but this is simply not the case in today's market. Now, anyone with ambition and patience can trade, and do it for a living, even with little to no money.

Trading the Forex market for a living does not only depend on being sufficiently funded and trading the daily charts. You have to be on top of your game all the time to make a living as a trader; it’s not easy or get rich quick. OctaFX has introduced swap-free accounts. Whether your beliefs or trading strategy requires swap free trading,

• 5 years later...

For my living I am doing now Forex trading. By the last three years I am doing this business because I was very much interested of this business. But after starting this business I got learn that it is very hard to make money and this is why I have been joined at Forex4you the professional Forex broker who always provide active customer service in all around the world with the best team.

On 12/12/2010 at 9:35 AM, Forexliving said:

Who here trades forex for a living?

I am doing that and just want to know who else does so.

Or are you a part time trader and forex is just a part time earning for you?

I trade for a living but I'm forced to always find new trading ideas, develop new trading approaches because old gets obsolete quick. Probably it depend on phase of markets cycles (bullish, bearish, range etc.) or because other traders discover the edge I use and we are forced to divide profit till it comes to 0. I trade with Tickmill and Hotforex because I need reliable execution and fast same-day withdrawals. 

• 2 weeks later...