How Was 2010 For You?

amcfx

• 5 weeks later...

i have good and bad memories of last year 2010. good things was that we transferred to a nice house, i enrolled in call center training. and bad was when my father got sick because of hypertension. i almost got a job when this happened but then i had to cancel it. i love my father more than getting a job. :smile:

• 4 weeks later...

@alice

That's okay about anything which has happened in the last year. We can learn much from our own experiences in last year and we made this year better than last year.

yeah that's right. we should focus on what is happening now but let's not forget the past experiences that made us stronger today. :biggrin: always think of positive things in life.

@alice

I ama gree with you. We must think positively in life because all thing will be better if we had positive thinking. Our negative thinking will make our condition will be worse.

totally agree with you. last year was quiet ok for me. i am grateful that i could pass last year with better achievement than the year before. some of my goals still away behind from achievement, so i will try to accomplish on this year.

Archived