How Was 2010 For You?

amcfx

Since after Christmas were looking forward to another new year! So how was 2010 for you? Did you achieve anything? Did you learn something this year that you want to share?

I'll begin.

- This year I've finished my bachelors degree! Woohoo! No more homework, deadlines, cranky professors. I'm free! I'm free (I think)

- I've learned more about online earning and focused my time finding a stable one to earn even a little something every month.

with me, ill begin learn and earm much money with trading forex.

Good luck to all and earn much money in the next year

If your starting to learn forex now you won't make money easily. Sure you can get lucky in some trades but you'll discover that you will be greedy and open more trades and loose. You'll discover money management as an important thing in trading. I read this from babypips "no one adapts quickly and absorbs everything fast" and its so true.

Hello, i am a forex trader wanna be... Maybe you could share your knowledge to me so that I could be a forex trader "wannabee" in the future...

Good for you that no more assignments and school stuffs, for me there are still plenty of those which are inevitable for a student. As of the moment, I am on my Interns and working somewhere as an OJT. I hope while in my school I could learn forex and its strategies, etc. Thank you!

Hello, i am a forex trader wanna be... Maybe you could share your knowledge to me so that I could be a forex trader "wannabee" in the future...

Good for you that no more assignments and school stuffs, for me there are still plenty of those which are inevitable for a student. As of the moment, I am on my Interns and working somewhere as an OJT. I hope while in my school I could learn forex and its strategies, etc. Thank you!

May be you and me can lear trade forex together. i think we will become a pro trader in furture :D just a iwsh

May be you and me can lear trade forex together. i think we will become a pro trader in furture :D just a iwsh

what made you say we will become a pro trader in the future? I am aware that becoming, at least, a good trader requires study, technique, strategy, discipline, and many more... What if we do not have that qualities? do you think we can be a pro trader without knowing the basics of becoming a trader? uh uh...

Nothing special for me, just make a wish may facing more good things in the future, that's all.

Nothing? Really? How about you found a consistent online earning this year? Or you improved your skill on something? That's totally no improvement.

Nothing? Really? How about you found a consistent online earning this year? Or you improved your skill on something? That's totally no improvement.

Speaking of improving skills. I wish to improve my programming skills. In Visual Basic, Java, and PHP. Those are the first three i wanted to master. I also want to master Google Sketchup 3D modeling is quite in demand. It is also fun to learn that 3D modeling. Try it. Google Sketchup!

Year of 2010 is not too good for my jobs. I started to use online jobs so I must work hard to learn from the beginning. I learnt about forex too, and I am still learning until now. It's hard to learn about forex. It's not good for my offline job because my job only in online today.

year 2010 is not a good year for my offline job

I learnt online job last may and I hope I will do good

on year 2011

what offline job do you have? mind sharing to us? For me, 2010 is not bad after all. I am having fun and I have gained more friends not only in the internet but in school and work.

@Andry @neng

yes i am a student graduating this March, I am doing my OJT ( On the Job Training) in a government office. Fortunately my uncle a head in their department so i have no hard time doing and going there. I have no hard time also socializing with co employees because they are good and nice..

I have been in online world since 2007, so three years now.

@Andry @neng

yes i am a student graduating this March, I am doing my OJT ( On the Job Training) in a government office. Fortunately my uncle a head in their department so i have no hard time doing and going there. I have no hard time also socializing with co employees because they are good and nice..

I have been in online world since 2007, so three years now.

So I guess you already earn a lot from online right? you had been in the

business for three years now, so tell me how did start earning?

@pjbabia

Wow, you've been in online business much longer than me. I've known online business since 2 years ago but I am not too active. I tried to active again last year.

yes i started three years ago. but i stopped for a year so i am active for two years only. I just got back active just this december when we got back our internet connection. and i was also busy in our class back then.. so the one year i was inactive doesnt count.

Archived